• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Thx bae. Smh at marvel fans

Gonna check out the new lil b. btw good remix peterboy. Has anybody picked up your stuff yet or what? Coco managed to get Versace Python out, there's hope

A few nibbles, I have to be better about really trying to get it out there. Studying for the bar tho :/

DominoKid

BpEQwLAIEAExiHr.jpg

KD reading that tracklist like
fFo9b.png

PBY

Banned
On some generalization shit- rap sucks live. But especially if its being performed in a bigass football stadium like that.

Furyous

I'm hoping for a Wu Tang experience like last year. I wonder what the big controversy will be this year.

Snoop needs to bring out Dre.

Rap is fine live, the issue is that you have to put in work to make it sound right - which most acts don't do. Go see Jay-Z live and you'll realize how to do a live show. Now talking about the lights and spectacle, I'm talking about the sound. You also need clean vocals, meaning the rapper needs breath control or a competent hype man. Having a live band really works, and if you don't have one you need to have your audio levels correct.

I'm watching now and Wiz has surprising breath control, and obviously Snoop is a dominant rapper in that respect.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
*turn on stream*

"put it in, pause
I gotta be politically correct namsayin?"

facepalm

EDIT: He lit fire to Trinidad Jame$ on the Summer Jam screen?

Detox

NY has hit rock bottom even the media outlets are backing this bum, he is the equivalent of slaughterhouse saving hiphop. In a few years NY will have a renaissance.

Cudder

On some generalization shit- rap sucks live. But especially if its being performed in a bigass football stadium like that.

stadium rap is pretty tight if done right. the WTT tour was cool. it just has to be put together the right way, and of course the songs themselves have to hit hard.

Why in the world did he perform a Ja Rule diss record in 2014? I'm sitting here like what in the shit is going on? I hope he's not trying to restart a dead beef again. That ruined a great moment.

Lol yea especially since Ja Rule was in an interview or tweeted about how him and 50 are on a plane together without any beef and how happy he was that they grew out of it.

Tokubetsu

Fuck how it was in the past tense
Ask yourself, "How do we match up now?"
Cuz I'm only 27 and I'm only getting better
if I haven't past you yet watch me catch up now

#BARZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom