• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

Apparently, the biggest story in the aftermath of summer jam is 50's security snuffing slow bucks and 50 doing his whole set with slow bucks' chain.

I have a sneaking suspicion this is far from over. Slow doesn't strike me as Ja. This could end horribly for Fif if he's not careful.

HiResDes

Apparently, the biggest story in the aftermath of summer jam is 50's security snuffing slow bucks and 50 doing his whole set with slow bucks' chain.

I have a sneaking suspicion this is far from over. Slow doesn't strike me as Ja. This could end horribly for Fif if he's not careful.

Who the fuck is Slow Bucks?

HiResDes

I tried googling his ass and all that came up were these shitty t-shirts that look like Karmaloop trash bin material from ten years ago.

Furyous

I tried googling his ass and all that came up were these shitty t-shirts that look like Karmaloop trash bin material from ten years ago.

He's in that Maino category of someone celebs need a pass from to roam freely in NYC. This is not a good look for Fif.

50 rolls around with 10 cops minimum, he'll be fine. Banks and Yayo might not be so lucky but I don't expect anything to happen.

Marino is no joke. He has DJs shook.

HiResDes

Ya'll talking about these lil street goons, lol, Cam'ron/50/Jay they are the Nino Browns of the game. The power of money is scarier than the power of guns. Guns versus butta yungins

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Maino will come see you. Not just threaten you with some money but actually come see you. His reputation is public too. Don't know about this Slow Bucks dude but Maino is a gatekeeper.

Esch

Banned
Oh and I question cam's nino brown status simply because of all the public Dipset Ls. Jay too even. I don't doubt they all sold drugs but fif seems like the biggest goon in that category. Fif, then Jay, then Cam.

overcast

Juicy J is smart as hell. He went on Dark Horse and dropped one of the laziest verses I've heard and probably caked from it. Not to mention him remaining relevant in general, and making dope music himself.

HiResDes

Not gonna lie I did just watch the Cam Hot 97 interview, so that might of influenced my outlook. Still I don't really give a damn about 50's beef with Slow Bucks whatsoever. I do care that Slow Bucks seems to be polluting New York with the wackest retro hypebeast fashion I've ever seen.

HiResDes

Not really, I've been more into albums that encompass a certain mystique or atmosphere in totality. I've been listening to albums front to back, like I haven't really been picking out songs or putting on albums where I feel as though I have to...Which is why albums like Race Music, XXX, Reloaded, etc have had such staying power for me.

Not really, I've been more into albums that encompass a certain mystique or atmosphere in totality. I've been listening to albums front to back, like I haven't really been picking out songs or putting on albums where I feel as though I have to...Which is why albums like Race Music, XXX, Reloaded, etc have had such staying power for me.

Fair enough, and I totally understand what you mean by your first sentence.
And by Reloaded are you talking about Marciano?

Hip Hop

Reloaded is such a great album

loved it and it really delivered. I remember being hyped when it came out and it didn't disappoint. It was so good that Marci Beaucoup just came and went for me compared to it. His mixtape before Marci was really good though.

Reloaded is such a great album

loved it and it really delivered. I remember being hyped when it came out and it didn't disappoint. It was so good that Marci Beaucoup just came and went for me compared to it. His mixtape before Marci was really good though.

Reloaded taught me not to worry about song previews. I remember 20sec clips leaking before the album came out and they sounded pretty ehh to me. Then the album came out and floored me. I miss the harder drums of Marcberg but Reloaded is beyond dope, and has a lot of replay value.

Furyous

Maino will come see you. Not just threaten you with some money but actually come see you. His reputation is public too. Don't know about this Slow Bucks dude but Maino is a gatekeeper.

He's in that Trick Trick candyman category. Thou shalt not say that man's name in public three times without some form of repercussion. We all joking but I'm not bringing none of these dudes names up offline outside of go buy they album/see they shows. Add J. Prince in there as well just because.

Maino is a legend that I'm really not trying to see anytime soon. I remember the time he ran up on the woman who was talking bad about him on twitter and the face her man made at the time "like how in the world am I going to resolve this situation without taking an L for her or in spite of her". That at least let me know Maino's a good dude. Her boyfriend was kinda shook just like anyone would be if they saw fucking Batman swoop down from the rafters and descend on them.

Either way, we need a NYC peace treaty or something. Call Farrakhan. Call Doggie Diamonds. Blame Ebro then call him to peace it up on some kumbaya shit. Hip-hop needs NYC back to somewhere so people can stop lamenting hip-hop's death/future demise.

I sold my OG madcatz TE stick with custom seimetsu buttons after I was strapped for cash and had my car stolen. I'm just going to try and get really good with my madcatz pad. Thinking about abandoning Bison in favor of Rose.

MadCatz pads are definitely awesome. I used them before I got a stick, sold it though. And I just picked up Rose.. her footsies are too good.

HiResDes

Never thought I'd hear the words legend and Maino in the same sentence. Dude is an ass rapper with a bunch of goons at his disposal ain't nothing legendary about that. NYC isn't half as crazy as Chicago, New Orleans or even Cleveland and soon because of gentrification the street influence thing isn't gonna matter at all. Look at the big picture.

Furyous

How's things out there? I've been in college classes for 11 years and yet haven't had the chance to come home.

I give the people whose name I've stopped bringing up credit because they earned it and I'm not looking to incur their wrath anywhere. They earned their stripes.

HiResDes

How's things out there? I've been in college classes for 11 years and yet haven't had the chance to come home.

I give the people whose name I've stopped bringing up credit because they earned it and I'm not looking to incur their wrath anywhere. They earned their stripes.

Fuck that noise. I'd never talk shit about Lil Reese in Chicago, but I'm not about to act like I really respect the guy. Fear and respect are two different things.

Esch

Banned
Wait after months of talking trash about Banks and Yayo those pathetic suckers agreed to come on stage with 50?
They'll take that dick willingly no matter what because they know the difference in their earning with and without 50. Just like Beans and Jaz would come crawling back if Jay ever decided to resurrect the Roc.

Detox

Maino isn't coming within 1,000m of 50 even if he tried. You think 50 can troll as hard as he does without protecting his neck?

Beef Back

Ja RuleVerified account
‏@Ruleyork
This nigga been on my dick he love my style!!! (Nas voice) lmfao 💯🔫🔫🔫👮👮👮😂😂😂@50cent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom