• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having MJ post retirement thoughts brehs

I went out with a 2.14 TS ratio. Undefeated TDM clan record. I can't live up to that as an old man.

The comeback better be worth it. It has to be worth it.

Holy shit we're getting a new Rainbow. Project Eternity. New Torment. Holy shit

My whole frame of mind on this gen just shifted

brehs

sit down

pour yourself a drink

and watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLRuIAIxs9I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reyo_ujnByk

bhF2Ddr.gif

the final L, ladies and gentlemen. It's done, finished, over.

WAKE UP NOW PD

juelz that broke now tho?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The Siege demo was running on PC, BTW.

It looked okay, clearly very far from being finished. Every bullet making holes the size of bullet bills.

Furyous

brehs

sit down

pour yourself a drink

and watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLRuIAIxs9I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reyo_ujnByk

bhF2Ddr.gif

the final L, ladies and gentlemen. It's done, finished, over.

Uncle M endorsed a pawn shop and got a pass so this should be okay. Then again, his last name is Murder so maybe that's the reason no one said anything.

*EDIT*

I take that back, FOH Juelz. You NY rap dudes are lazy as shit compared to Houston, Detroit, Cali, and Atlanta artists to name only a few places. They out here grinding selling out shows touring the country. This dude should be somewhere on tour building and expanding his fan base. Instead of he's shilling for a pyramid scheme. He could jump on a tours across the country. His endorsement is that DS Max pyramid scheme.

Why is Hot 97 beefing with Chuck D?

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...nberg-respond-to-chuck-d-criticism-summer-jam

SMH at Rosenberg asking what has Chuck D done to find new artists. Chuck D had an internet platform before Rosenberg had turntables FOH.

http://2dopeboyz.com/2014/06/09/xxl...ensa-kevin-gates-isaiah-rashad-august-alsina/

Where's Troy Ave in this roundtable? When will he call August Alsina a weirdo? Imagine a video roundtable with previous XXL freshmen during the time of their covers.

Disco has taste. That halo collection guarantees me wasting 4-500 euros on an X1.

Delighted about the rainbow six announcement, been waiting a while for a new one.

Ayo Enzo, when's sf ultra out? If it's out how is it?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Disco has taste. That halo collection guarantees me wasting 4-500 euros on an X1.

Delighted about the rainbow six announcement, been waiting a while for a new one.

Ayo Enzo, when's sf ultra out? If it's out how is it?
Ultra is out digitally right now, but the disc version is out in August. If you buy the disc version though, all of the costume DLC comes on the disc.

Don't really play it, but mostly positive reception thus far outside of some bugs that need fixing. It is the swan song for SF4, after all.

G-Unit reminds me of Camron saying Jim Jones once came up with the idea of splitting up dipset and act like they are all beefing just so they could profit off a reunion years later. Not saying that's what 50 planned, but the idea of it sounds dumb as hell

Esch

Banned
As an aside; I didn't see a SINGLE console exclusive I wanted this E3. Not one. First time that's happened. Remakes... And material I can play on PC with better options, lower prices, etc. There were some blockbusters I liked (Mortal Kombat, Hardline, Rainbow Six), but otherwise. Poor showing and all of it is slated for 15-17.

But hey, if this is a sign of the game industry looking good....

DominoKid

well this Dream Team thing finally reached hip hop.
904tPX3.jpg

who you got?

first thing that catches my eye is i'm not sure why The Roots would be $9 but whatever.

give me

3 - Cole
3 - Kendrick
4 - Drake (doing the majority of hooks too)
5 - Hov
10 - Ye

Nitsuj23

904tPX3.jpg

who you got?

first thing that catches my eye is i'm not sure why The Roots would be $9 but whatever.

give me

3 - Cole
3 - Kendrick
5 - Hov
10 - Ye
I'll take all the legends just kickin a freestyle on the curb for $25, please.

On the real do people like this stuff? So subjective but I guess can fuel fun, never-ending, arbitrary debate.

While we're on the subject, who's y'all hip hop Mt. Rushmore?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
904tPX3.jpg

who you got?

give me

3 - Cole
3 - Kendrick
5 - Hov
10 - Ye
This is a pretty sick idea, but these values are stupid. How is Dre less than Kanye? Why is Dilla $10? The selection is a problem, too.

I would probably choose the exact same thing as you.

I'll take all the legends just kickin a freestyle on the curb for $25, please.

On the real do people like this stuff? So subjective but I guess can fuel fun, never-ending, arbitrary debate.

While we're on the subject, who's y'all hip hop Mt. Rushmore?
Pac, Biggie, Kanye, Kanye

Esch

Banned
People always do the Mt Rushmore of hip hop thing and list their GOATs. But mount rushmore isn't about GOATS. It's about founding fathers, so you would be looking at super old dudes like Afrikaa Bambataa and shit.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
People always do the Mt Rushmore of hip hop thing and list their GOATs. But mount rushmore isn't about GOATS. It's about founding fathers, so you would be looking at super old dudes like Afrikaa Bambataa and shit.
Even still, whenever I see rappers asked this question, or some of the older artists who their GOATs are, they vary considerably in who they feel the founding fathers are. There's way too many influential figures to narrow down 4, especially considering you have to consider moguls, rappers, and producers.

Do you include Sugar Hill Gang? How about Melle Mel? What about Run DMC? That's 3 already and I'm sure you can think of 20 others that have had just as big of an impact (like Baambataa), and probably through multiple eras too. Someone huge is always gonna get snubbed, that's why it comes down to GOAT lists most of the time.

IrishNinja

not gonna lie, lovebug starski was a name biggie referenced for me until i went back on shit - that history of hip hop graphic novel helped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom