• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
So disappointed in devils third. Loved the ninja gaiden series. Shit looks so bad.

I can't understand how yall get hyped for zelda. To be fair I've never played one but it looks boring as hell. Amy interest in a Wii u is only in around 5 years and only if they bring out metroid.

That halo collection just got them one more console sale

So disappointed in devils third. Loved the ninja gaiden series. Shit looks so bad.

I can't understand how yall get hyped for zelda. To be fair I've never played one but it looks boring as hell. Amy interest in a Wii u is only in around 5 years and only if they bring out metroid.

That halo collection just got them one more console sale
You should probably play zelda

IrishNinja

I can't understand how yall get hyped for zelda. To be fair I've never played one

O2wSx19394.jpg

id crack on wanting dusty Halo games but if i had an xbome & free gold id jump on some blood gulch with my old roommate

Detox posted Busta's Been Through The Storm a few pages ago in reference to Dre working with Stevie Wonder again, and it got me thinking

1. The Big Bang is a super underrated album. I know I'm preaching to the choir but gotdamn did I play the hell out of that thing in 2006.

2. I really wish Dre released Detox during that period when he was heavy into orchestral strings and cinematic type beats he made in that 2003-2007 span. Would've been amazing.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Detox posted Busta's Been Through The Storm a few pages ago in reference to Dre working with Stevie Wonder again, and it got me thinking

1. The Big Bang is a super underrated album. I know I'm preaching to the choir but gotdamn did I play the hell out of that thing in 2006.

2. I really wish Dre released Detox during that period when he was heavy into orchestral strings and cinematic type beats he made in that 2003-2007 span. Would've been amazing.

The Big Bang doesn't get half the love it should get. An incredible project all around. I wish Busta stayed on Interscope.

XBP

I don't think a lot of people would be interested but anyone listening to Mursday? Got my copy today and so far I'm loving the album.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Agreed on both.

bowery

I feel like hemsworth could of got the ovo cosponser too if he kept away from the anime shit, that dingus mix is pure hemsworth minus the kyary pamyo pamyo

The Big Bang doesn't get half the love it should get. An incredible project all around. I wish Busta stayed on Interscope.

Same here I loved it when it came out I'm gonna give it a listen later today but the production he had on there was great plus dat Stevie Wonder feature.

HiResDes

It's a user made video comprised of his quotes of the past year, but Ye has acknowledged that he's a hypocrite on several occasions and I don't think that takes away from the sporadic spurts of genius that he's shown throughout the years.

CoolOff

I need someone to hit me up with a Spotify-playlist filled with summer-tunes. Think Rather Unique, More Wins, Apollo Brown, some Dilla-like stuff, Ta-Ku for example. The more stuff I haven't heard before the better.

HiResDes

Apollo Brown isn't what I'd first think of when I think summer, so no I will not be making that playlist for you because mine would be entirely different.

Anyway, does anyone know how to download that Mister Lonely EP, can only find the stream?

CoolOff

Apollo Brown isn't what I'd first think of when I think summer, so no I will not be making that playlist for you because mine would be entirely different.

Really? I probably haven't dug deep enough in his catalog, but Never in a million years has easily been in my top 10-20 played the last two summers. And I wasn't really asking for anyone to make one, just hoped people had a few ready.

joelseph

I feel like hemsworth could of got the ovo cosponser too if he kept away from the anime shit, that dingus mix is pure hemsworth minus the kyary pamyo pamyo

Before his time. OVO latched onto Jamie XX when he was blowing up. Hemsworth is cooling off IMO. Even his new label is kinda meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom