• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Future's Honest is okay. It's not my kind of thing, but I enjoyed it considerably for how much I dislike Future. I can see this being people's jam.

PlayDat

ibxi15O0lpF2w2.gif

PlayDat

Can't say I'm surprised at all but it sucks to see an artist like Ka have under 7k followers. One silver lining is that decent number of those 7k are other rappers.

Can't say I'm surprised at all but it sucks to see an artist like Ka have under 7k followers. One silver lining is that decent number of those 7k are other rappers.

It's pretty good given how obscure he is (although 50 Cent's shout out a couple years ago helped). I'd rather have 7k loyal fans than a bunch of people who just follow you for your Instagram pics or general fuckery.

Plus he follows me on Twitter. I should ask if he'd be willing to do an interview with us, or with Impose Magazine (a guy from another forum is a photographer for them, and does studio interviews).

I'm buying this. Preservation did The REcstatic project with Mos Def, and also a Portishead remix project iirc.

deli2000

It's pretty good given how obscure he is (although 50 Cent's shout out a couple years ago helped). I'd rather have 7k loyal fans than a bunch of people who just follow you for your Instagram pics or general fuckery.

Plus he follows me on Twitter. I should ask if he'd be willing to do an interview with us, or with Impose Magazine (a guy from another forum is a photographer for them, and does studio interviews).

I'm buying this. Preservation did The REcstatic project with Mos Def, and also a Portishead remix project iirc.

Been thinking about getting into Ka's stuff for a while. What non 'Nights Gambit' stuff should I listen to?

Esch

Banned
Don't worry. It's an actual CD though, no digital (yet, I assume) so I won't get it for a few days. I'll probably buy the digital too whenever it's up.

TYBG. Im curious to see how he sounds over production that isnt his own. Kinda makes me a little sad, as i love him on the boards.

world cup + roc avatar

Esch

Banned
that ain't Nas.
Yep. I was waffling on it for a minute till that song where he's rapping about getting turned down by some chick. That's way too J. Cole for Nas. Plus the project is too cohesive sounding and the beats are a little too well picked. I had my doubts, but it's not Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom