• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

WE DID IT BREHS

AMERICA!!!!

untitled-18jtped.gif

WE DEM BOYZ.

Esch

Banned
Started off strong, got injuries, we're on the brink for 80 minutes and then pulled the W from the jaws of certain defeat

I hope Altidore recovers

Born sinner was actually good. It's only his firstl album that was bad.
My verbal AK slay faggots
And I don't mean no disrespect whenever I say faggot, okay faggot
Don't be so sensitive
If you want to get fucked in the ass
That's between you and whoever else's dick it is
Pause, maybe that line was too far
Just a little joke to show how homophobic you are

i dont even

Esch

Banned
i dont even
So these bars draw the scust from you, but gems from Nas like "my style switches like a faggot" and "Always I'm in some shit, my abdomen is the clip,The barrel is my dick, uncircumcised,Pull my skin back and cock me, I bust off when they unlock me" are a-ok?
troll.png

Esch

Banned
What the fucking fuck, this is actually in song.

By Nas

You never listened to It Was Written? Either way, most homoerotic bars to ever be dropped in the rap genre hands down, and thats including some flat out man-rape DMX bars.

Classic song though.

“I'm not the type of brother meant for you to start testin'/ Give me a Smith and Wesson, I'll have niggas undressing.”

scusthov.gif

Too many features for my liking but I'm becoming slightly more hyped as the day nears.
Yea those features are mad random. Lupe? Stahp that.
So these bars draw the scust from you, but gems from Nas like "Always I'm in some shit, my abdomen is the clip,The barrel is my dick, uncircumcised,Pull my skin back and cock me, I bust off when they unlock me" are a-ok?
troll.png

but he was rappin from the perspective of a gun. One of Nas' best songs too FOH.

Esch

Banned
but he was rappin from the perspective of a gun. One of Nas' best songs too FOH.

Yeah, I'm sure Nas absolutely had to graphically describe how much time he spends in shit and how dudes peel his skin back and unlock him. Not for me, but I can see how that can move the genre forward. No doubt he inspired rappers like Fly Young Red that are breaking new ground in 2014 challenging our norms today.

When DMX was cranking out demo cuts, Nasir Jones was pioneering making dudes undress as a young stick up kid on Illmatic. An innovator

IrishNinja

esh stays playin ya like a fiddle, i can't even hate

speaking of the gawd nas though - did that illmatic symphonic thing get recorded? id never have enough to have seen that with Chapelle (assuming it already happened) but fuck id love to hear it

HiResDes

I was told in my communications class never to raise expectations so high that a person feels a need to defeat an end product, but I must say Peter's new tape is going to be glorious.

IrishNinja

man i had this crazy dream the other night, like i was playing some really cool game like Audiosurf, and this new track by Ab Soul came on, right? only, it was like 12 minutes long and transitioned into this experimental techno track like orbital - halcyon + on + on typ eshit but dude rapped over it and it actually worked/was amazing, like i was fucking up in the game just to focus on the lyrics and shit, when Ab's name came on at the end i was like oh shit, toku was onto something here

i really don't know what to do with that, just wanted to throw it out there while im buzzed

cdyhybrid

man i had this crazy dream the other night, like i was playing some really cool game like Audiosurf, and this new track by Ab Soul came on, right? only, it was like 12 minutes long and transitioned into this experimental techno track like orbital - halcyon + on + on typ eshit but dude rapped over it and it actually worked/was amazing, like i was fucking up in the game just to focus on the lyrics and shit, when Ab's name came on at the end i was like oh shit, toku was onto something here

i really don't know what to do with that, just wanted to throw it out there while im buzzed

You had a vision of a parallel universe.

Detox

You know Esch is onto something with these homoerotic lines

Started cocking up my weapon, slowly loading up this ammo
To explode it on a camel, and his soldiers

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Homophobia in hip hop has been getting less and less common in recent years. Used to be something you could expect to hear all the time and now it's so uncommon it actually surpises me when I hear it. As much as I hate to give that little piss stain any credit, I feel like homophobia in rap really started declining after kanye stated in that interview a few years back his disgust for it. Kanye coming out in support of gay rights and against homophobic lyrics definitely helped change perceptions.

Tokubetsu

You aren't safe even in sleep. The cvlt always finds a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom