• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
You know Esch is onto something with these homoerotic lines

Started cocking up my weapon, slowly loading up this ammo
To explode it on a camel, and his soldiers
so you're saying Nas wanted to explode all over Jay-Z?
scusthov.gif

Game announces The Documentary 2

PBY

Banned
I was told in my communications class never to raise expectations so high that a person feels a need to defeat an end product, but I must say Peter's new tape is going to be glorious.
You too nice breh

Prob will post it tonight when I finish final mastering shiz

Esch

Banned
Damn Algeria really had me for a minute. I thought they were gonna upset. All the african teams kinda underdelivering except Cote D'Ivoire sohh far

#CONCACAF

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Jokes aside, Soul rapped like he used to on that song. He dropped the stupid ass drugged out flow. Gives me hope for the record.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Homophobia in hip hop has been getting less and less common in recent years. Used to be something you could expect to hear all the time and now it's so uncommon it actually surpises me when I hear it. As much as I hate to give that little piss stain any credit, I feel like homophobia in rap really started declining after kanye stated in that interview a few years back his disgust for it. Kanye coming out in support of gay rights and against homophobic lyrics definitely helped change perceptions.
Really? When did he do that? Kinda felt like it just happened over time. As more and more people came became vocal about homophobia. The entertainment industry just followed.

Like I can just imagine people in suits saying "can't say that. It won't sell".

Really? When did he do that? Kinda felt like it just happened over time. As more and more people came became vocal about homophobia. The entertainment industry just followed.

Like I can just imagine people in suits saying "can't say that. It won't sell".

It was on the cover of Rolling Stone he said gay people get discriminated against like black people.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This Lupe and Ab-Soul song.

My god, how could Ab-Soul screw this album up this bad? Top and them have probably had enough of him, and have sort of let him do whatever because he's smoked himself crazy. It's so unfortunate, this probably hurts Jay Rock's set up in the long run and prevents TDE having a 3-peat.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'll give the full album a listen but with pretty much every track released off it so far he's proven to me it's nothing to look forward to. It's all just so sloppy and boring. I can't bring myself to listen to any of them more than a couple times. Dude doesn't seem to have any hunger. Control System wasn't perfect but there was a lot of passion behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom