• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
I like how the bar is set so low for modern Jay that even wack stuff is praised because at least it's better than MCHG/BP3/WTT Jay. lol

What is wack about that verse? Flow was on point, no adlibs, some cool use of Brazil's native imagery? What do you want?

The chorus and imagine dragons knockoff dudes are garbage though.

HiResDes

Thanks Biz, bought that shit to support the god. Also bought Open Mike Eagle's joint, to support him. He put on a great free show here in Cincy last year.

Cudder

Yeah I have over ten myself.

I still have to wade through a lot of them myself. Problem is I just end up going back to the ones I know and listen to the songs I already like. One day I'll go through them all and put together a compilation of my fav bones songs into a single folder.

I'd be concerned if Ka's project was produced by some nobody, but Preservation is dope. I'll have it in a day or two.

image.jpg

The GOAT with his heir. He looks younger than her brehs. *sheds a tear*

I'm at work, but is this the song with the guitar riffs and solo? I heard it a few months ago. Shit is atrocious...

You mean to tell me Rakim can't call up Questlove and do a retro album, like he did with Al Green? I hate how the US treats old rap legends. These guys make bank in Europe and I'd imagine there are plenty of producers there who would love to work with them.

Esch

Banned
I don't have the attention span for soccer (futbol) nor baseball.

baseball sucks fucking cock (and I should know i'm from a top 5 baseball town) BUT soccer is pretty fun if you have a team and aren't afraid of drunkenly engaging in a some good clean nationalism. it became a lot more fun when i read up on formations, the history, and international politics in my late teens

DominoKid

I know its 1 game but as long as RVP and Robben are clicking I can't see them losing. Absolute killers up front. Everybody else on the team just has to keep it solid.

Esch

Banned
I know its 1 game but as long as RVP and Robben are clicking I can't see them losing. Absolute killers up front. Everybody else on the team just has to keep it solid.

Yep, a good deal of people had Spain as the favorite and the Netherlands pretty much crushed em. But like I said, this tournament has been full of surprises (like Costa Rica, wtf) so we'll see.

I just want the US to leave group breh :((((

#BlessUp

Dereck

Busdriver - Perfect Hair 8/9/14

1. Retirement Ode prod. Busdriver
2. Bliss Point prod. Busdriver
3. Ego Death (feat. Aesop Rock & Danny Brown) prod. Jeremiah Jae
4. Upsweep prod. Mono / Poly
5. When the Tooth-lined Horizon Blinks (feat. Open Mike Eagle) prod. Great Dane
6. Motion Lines prod. Busdriver
7. Eat Rich prod. Kenny Segal
8. King Cookie Faced (For Her) prod. Busdriver
9. Can't You Tell I'm a Sociopath (feat. VerBS) prod. Mike Gao
10. Colonize the Moon (feat. Pegasus Warning) prod. Riley Lake & Busdriver
11. Joyce 1 prod. Busdriver
12. How Your Sprinkler System Work (feat. Del the Funk Homosapien) prod. Busdriver & Candy Claws
13. Go Hard or Go Homogenous (feat. P.O.S.) prod. Busdriver

I've lost every bet so far. I had Spain to beat holland 3-2 at like 17/1.

I woulda made serious money had holland not decimated Spain 5-1..

Don't count Spain out though. They'll come back.

Ireland didn't even fucking qualify.. Again..

aw for real? crazy jealous, id love to see dude live! details man

He had a bassist and a DJ/producer backing him up (I think the DJ was the dude who produced Rose Garden).

Did all my faves from TSOL and Flying Colours, but mixed in a few older tracks as well that I wasn't as familiar with, and had good energy all the way through. And you could actually hear his lyrics the majority of the time, so props to the sound guy, lol.

He came out and did an acapella version of Epilogue: Long Jawn as the encore. From what I remember, he did:

Flying Colours Intro
Fam Jam
Stylin
Remember to Remember
Rose Garden
Keep Shining
A Good Name
Yaa I Get It
We, Myself and I

and a few more. And since it was a small venue, tickets were only like $10-$15, so it was definitely worth it.
Parking is so shitty in LA though, dear god.

Esch

Banned
I've lost every bet so far. I had Spain to beat holland 3-2 at like 17/1.

I woulda made serious money had holland not decimated Spain 5-1..

Don't count Spain out though. They'll come back.

Ireland didn't even fucking qualify.. Again..

Don't feel bad. Most of mine were bullshit. I only bet on Italy and Brazil for sure money, nothing too crazy.

As far as the bolded. I feel your pain brah. One day when i'm 60 India will qualify.

Nitsuj23

Don't feel bad. Most of mine were bullshit. I only bet on Italy and Brazil for sure money, nothing too crazy.

As far as the bolded. I feel your pain brah. One day when i'm 60 India will qualify.

Is Cricket more popular than soccer (futbol) in India? That might be a dumb question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom