• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Cash Money is most definitely the best indie label. The way they dominated back in the day was insane, then to resurrect like a goddamn phoenix was impressive.

Doesn't hurt that they had the second best producer of all time on their label. Can't wait to see what he brings to the table now that he's back.

overcast

Good, but Toku was right, definitely fucking gratuitous. Also lacks the atmosphere of the first given the original's resolutely closed focus.
I know what you're saying, but I appreciate the different approach. Can't really recreate the same thing the first had going for it. Raid 2 was great, it was a bit too long, story wasn't too bad, and the set pieces/choreography are fucking incredible. Biggest issue is it takes a bit to get going, so the first third was a bit slow.

Between that, Lego Movie, Grand Budapest (best Anderson since Mr. Fox), X-men, and Cap. I've had a great year at the movies. Boyhood comes out next week also, going to see it as soon as possible in LA.

Also, dabs aren't that great. Did it the last time I smoked weed (a little under a year ago) and it just made me space out for a whole party.

cacophony

27MZ3jV.jpg

Has there every been a Ike when one producer ruled the radio like this, with ten songs that virtually have the same melody? A lot are undeniably catchy but I can't help but think that other producers are shaking their heads at the sheer fuckery.

J10

Banned
Nah, they probably all fall back to the default "I can't hate, he's getting money" like a bunch of a simpletons.

Esch

Banned
If that's the case, why grow good weed? Dabs are for people that have a high tolerance. Kurupt's lil bro learned that first hand.

It's just a higher percentage of THC per hit. I like dabs.
I kinda dislike the superdank coming out now days too. Crystal everywhere, puts you in an alternate reality for like 6 hours. Makes me feel like the 50 year olds who are like 'damn, i kinda miss the schwag we used to smoke after school'

T Dollarz

My buddy has this nifty vape pen for dabs that's so on point. Really easy to use and super discreet, gets you feeling good quick. Problem for me is finding a reliable dabs source so I just stick with my Flight Box.

thabiz

My buddy has this nifty vape pen for dabs that's so on point. Really easy to use and super discreet, gets you feeling good quick. Problem for me is finding a reliable dabs source so I just stick with my Flight Box.

imo vape is the only way to smoke concentrates. if i have to carry around a blowtorch, then getting high technology has failed me.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Has there every been a Ike when one producer ruled the radio like this, with ten songs that virtually have the same melody? A lot are undeniably catchy but I can't help but think that other producers are shaking their heads at the sheer fuckery.

T Pain did it

Also am I the only one here who just likes to smoke the occasional honey blunt?

I'm quitting cigarettes at the end of the summer, I'll have to quit smoking joints too because over here joints without tobacco are as rare as joints with tobacco in North America.

Probably pick up a vaporizer around then. Gonna bookmark this link for then, thanks for that.

Gaf really needs a weed thread

Courage

I'm quitting cigarettes at the end of the summer, I'll have to quit smoking joints too because over here joints without tobacco are as rare as joints with tobacco in North America.

Probably pick up a vaporizer around then. Gonna bookmark this link for then, thanks for that.

Gaf really needs a weed thread

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=499283

I'm quitting weed too. Waste of money and detracts focus from other more important things in life. I'll reintroduce it when things are more stable.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=499283

I'm quitting weed too. Waste of money and detracts focus from other more important things in life. I'll reintroduce it when things are more stable.
Yes. I avoid weed when things are unstable in my life. Same as everything really, moderation is key.

Very easy to get too into weed, knowing when to cut back is pretty important.

Although saying that I've been smoking mostly everyday lately cause shits going good.

overcast

Happy 4th of July my dudes. I work tonight, but go ahead and get loaded up on beer and burgers with fam. Or just hang out at the computer, whatever it is you do.

riotous

Banned
Dude didn't just pass out because that was a dab.. that was just too much smoke. A regular BT can easily do that to someone if they inhale too much.

IrishNinja

speaking of flight boxes, the other battery it came with seems to've stopped working...sucks. anyone know where to find replacements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom