• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found myself listening to mostly Czarface and Shabazz Palaces lately. Don't know why, haven't been interested in checking out new shit unless I know the artist from before lately. I blame not having a car to cruise while being in Saudi where I had nothing else to do.

thabiz

I found myself listening to mostly Czarface and Shabazz Palaces lately. Don't know why, haven't been interested in checking out new shit unless I know the artist from before lately. I blame not having a car to cruise while being in Saudi where I had nothing else to do.

thank you for sharing that with us.

make it happen.

latest roots album was dog doo doo.

Haven't heard it. But I definitely think the Roots' "art" projects don't really fit Black Thought. I want to hear him over some straight up boom bap for an entire project, or something grimy like Game Theory.

PlayDat

...Most of the rappers are just passable, but most of these beats are going to blow your fucking mind

Copping the last two off cover art alone.

EDIT: Pharaohs has 29 tracks.
ie8fuL0Uq1zzn.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Probably still my favourite Kendrick song.

Common Nobody's Smiling Listening Session
Rhymefest hosts the event,Talks about differences from working with NO ID and Kanye West, inspiration for the album and the features.
Link is down.

Whatever happened to Rhymefest? I liked that Blue Collar album back in the day.
He works at DONDA in Chicago, as a part of their program to get kids off the street by teaching them poetry/how to rap.

IrishNinja

welp, that one has a saturn cover so im going in

Whatever happened to Rhymefest? I liked that Blue Collar album back in the day.

i was a fan too, i think ive asked this very question here in the past

He works at DONDA in Chicago, as a part of their program to get kids off the street by teaching them poetry/how to rap.

okay, see that's a really good answer, good on him

Toku's new beat, whew!

wait i just thought toku was posting stuff like everyone else does...that's you fam? damn, ive played that like 3 or 4 times now, shit's nice

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Man, good shit Toku. That plotting after the homies funeral, in a dark room, with a single lamp, smoke in the air, and guns on the table music.

Man I'd love to go to that Fade to mind event but Sunday at 10? Shit should have been on Saturday instead. I went to like 2-3 of them and they were a shitload of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom