• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

PlayDat

thabiz

So the quality of the Shabazz place that's out there now is decent enough not to ruin the taste? I heard it was 128 quality.

its ok. 192. little crunchy, but def gets the point across.

Solemn Swears/Harem Aria is majestic. des, toku, cudder going to be all over those two.

brehs am I tripping or is this some classic sounding new jack swing shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdjaiXGUam8

dG4nbPV.gif

that could be a TLC song

This man Tyler the Creator skeeted on his vans coming out July 18 and put it in a poster. Had a big rant about it and everything on Facebook for taking it down. :scust:

It's one thing as a kid, but Tyler is a grown ass man and he doesn't even realize it.

He's like the least talented dude in OF now too. Syd, Earl, Hodgey, Frank, etc....damn.

PlayDat

Shit rapper, shit producer, shit human. Embarrassed to say I liked Goblin when it first dropped.

Bimmer is hot track though.

PlayDat

Only tracks I can honestly go back to are Yonkers and Tron Cat.

I don't think I can fuck with any of that album now. I should clarify, Bimmer is actually from Wolf and I never listened to that album in its entirely. Just checked out a few songs on youtube.

y'know I'll stand by what I've said in the past: I think OF could still make an off the wall group album in like a decade after they all calm down.

for now, I'll settle for earl doing his thing. He's the only one who is releasing anything interesting anymore. unless we still consider frank to be in the group.

DominoKid

new Shabazz got so many twists and turns.
i wish i could've been in the studio to see how they even come up w/ this shit. i wonder if it's as difficult as i imagine it to be or if they just shit out this excellence w/ ease.

first listen standouts: Solemn Swears, Motion Sickness, Forerunner Foray

Only tracks I can honestly go back to are Yonkers and Tron Cat.

Kind of have to agree with you there. Dude has moments of brilliance that are drenched in seas of awful. I got into the guy cause I thought he had potential to somehow become great, and I was very, very wrong.

Nobody's checking for Odd Future except for kids who thought Lil Wayne was the greatest rapper ever in high school and were surprised to find someone who was marginally better talent wise.

JohnDoe

Banned
Damn, sucks Europe didn't get a good rant.

Kind of feel lucky that the one I got to see was one of his best. Hopefully his 2nd show rant is better.

You gotta be trolling hard breh. :scusthov:
Who the fuck wants to go to a concert to see Drake and then get Kanye ranting about shit nobody cares about for 20 minutes instead?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
G-Unit - Loyal Remix.

Troy Ave - Feel Good (Prod. by Yankee). Single off his new album. Beat is okay.

You gotta be trolling hard breh. :scusthov:
Who the fuck wants to go to a concert to see Drake and then get Kanye ranting about shit nobody cares about for 20 minutes instead?
Partially. His "rant" was pretty hilarious at the last Yeezus show, everyone was dying of laughter. I think most of his rants suck though, very few classics, none of them are fashion-related. But yeah if you paid for Drake, you'll probably be very pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom