• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

eotLdzT.png

This has potential to be very, very good.

Daria

You gotta be trolling hard breh. :scusthov:
Who the fuck wants to go to a concert to see Drake and then get Kanye ranting about shit nobody cares about for 20 minutes instead?

Damn, you pay money to see someone you're supposedly a fan of but you can't stand there for 20 extra minutes as they talk? I thought I paid to be entertained or some shit.

Courage

Damn, you pay money to see someone you're supposedly a fan of but you can't stand there for 20 extra minutes as they talk? I thought I paid to be entertained or some shit.

Eh, not everyone is a fan of Kanye's persona, yet truly love his music. I can see why people are upset.

riotous

Banned

Kanye is welcome to make a decent chunk of his concerts rants; and people are welcome to communicate to him that it's not why they paid him money.

20 minutes is not a short amount of time to be stuck in a crowd while some narcissist babbles on stage about nonsense nobody cares about.

Esch

Banned
Paid to see music not Kanye's dumb ass, half baked views on shit. Can't blame them.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
You're overestimating his rants, bruh. Even if they're uploaded online, that doesn't mean most of his fans internationally know about them.
Really, if you're a Kanye fan in 2014, you know. And if you're not a Kanye fan in 2014, you also know and probably cite it. I don't know, it's only been like 80% of his career that he's been doing this stuff.

Europe doesn't give a shit about his bullcrap. They didn't even give much of a shit for Yeezus.
what is this metric-less projection

Detox

Kanye's rants are stupid that's why he got booed. If he wasn't so pretentious and possessed the charisma and intelligence to deliver an engaging message people would listen.

Kanye's messages are rarely universal or positive. They tend to be self absorbed bitch fests where he tries to make regular people feel bad for him. It was cool and rebellious at first, now it's just entitled bullshit. He has his shoe deal and is still talking about about Nike. Chill the fuck out, you got what you wanted.

Esch

Banned
Why is G-unit doing all these popular song freestyles? Shit is kinda corny. Dude's needled to drop more original fire if they wanna come back for real.

beanman25

Guys!

I've taken on a project for a friends wedding. I'd like to make a rap and perform it at the wedding. I've never written any sort of rap before, but I love creating things. I have a few instrumentals selected and am just kind of listening through them over and over whilst noting potential lyrics.

Any advice? Please don't be too cruel, haha.

I'll post it here once I'm done for kicks too!

cacophony

Guys!

I've taken on a project for a friends wedding. I'd like to make a rap and perform it at the wedding. I've never written any sort of rap before, but I love creating things. I have a few instrumentals selected and am just kind of listening through them over and over whilst noting potential lyrics.

Any advice? Please don't be too cruel, haha.

I'll post it here once I'm done for kicks too!

just rap this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awMIbA34MT8&feature=kp

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I love that L.E.S tape......

Also Spitta keeps going to cookin Soul for his teams mixtapes. Its about time he does an offical tape with them.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Real talk lil b is fucking garbage ass nigga. I swear this internet punchline is dragging a little to long.

nah, Lil B is the only real thing in the game. Migos are just a bunch of mutated looking flamingos jumping around on stage to some pre-recorded raps.

effzee

Why is G-unit doing all these popular song freestyles? Shit is kinda corny. Dude's needled to drop more original fire if they wanna come back for real.

Its the only thing they were really ever good at it. 50 has lost all ability to sniff out good production or how to write great hooks.

This way they can jump on established beats, get some air play, and believe themselves to be relevant. Might force Kidd Kidd out of the picture too.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
They're keeping Buzz alive so that people don't think it's a one time thing like Dipset.

They'll keep doing them until 50 starts promo of his new album, and then during that time they'll work on original stuff. Pretty clear plan, just not per-meditated like most of the shit 50 does.

Esch

Banned
Hating on lil b is a time tested metric for how flabbynsick you are. I don't care if you don't like his music. But if he bothers you on some level, makes you mad? You're already in those senior living retirement gardens.

Kanye was here on Wednesday, before that London show.

The power went out after like 10 minutes into his set. Facebook and news sites went crazy about how ye stormed off stage and stopped the show mid way because he was freaking about something.

This never happened. The fucking power blew out, what the fuck you want?

People complaining about the mask, saying ye thinks he's too good to let people see his face.

Wtf.

People are so god damn stupid sometimes it makes me sad. I don't even ride for ye like that but there's some bullshit going on with the media and him.

That blood on the leaves encore, incredible.

Tokubetsu

Kanye was here on Wednesday, before that London show.

The power went out after like 10 minutes into his set. Facebook and news sites went crazy about how ye stormed off stage and stopped the show mid way because he was freaking about something.

This never happened. The fucking power blew out, what the fuck you want?

People complaining about the mask, saying ye thinks he's too good to let people see his face.

Wtf.

People are so god damn stupid sometimes it makes me sad. I don't even ride for ye like that but there's some bullshit going on with the media and him.

That blood on the leaves encore, incredible.

Some people don't seem to get theatrics like this. Kanye West is a huge popular act. Half the fun of going to stadium gigs is for a fucking show. Katy Perry played here recently and I know a bunch of girls who went and they fucking loved it. Costume change after every song, floating emoji balloons etc. Yeah you're going to hear music and see your artist but unless you have nice fucking seats you need more you know? A good live show is part of what separates flash in the pan motherfuckers from memorable acts.

My homie Enzo what I was gonna say was god bless y'all and if you have diff belief then may the based be with y'all

And toku.... You're not alone, even if you trying to flex. We all understand man

Dereck

CountBlackule I'm smh at the people posting in your latest thread, either completely disregarding the point of the video, calling the shoes terrible and then calling the video fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom