• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he isn't rapist because I really think xmen is the GOAT comic book universe on film

And also control system is the goat TDE album. We believe

Tokubetsu

My homie Enzo what I was gonna say was god bless y'all and if you have diff belief then may the based be with y'all

And toku.... You're not alone, even if you trying to flex. We all understand man

I hope he isn't rapist because I really think xmen is the GOAT comic book universe on film

And also control system is the goat TDE album. We believe

ibtMhh5JIPByi9.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
6 months through the year, what releases are surefire selections for your 'Best of 2014' lists?
Black Hystori Project, that's it. Been a pretty lackluster year. Pinata will probably end up super high on the GAF list, but I can't get into Gibbs, I don't know what it is about him, even though he's very talented and that project is obviously produced very well.

Danny just had a "retired" moment.

overcast

Still one of the best, but pretty crazy.
white people crazy breh
Which thread?
6 months through the year, what releases are surefire selections for your 'Best of 2014' lists?
Ratking and Piñata are probably my favorites. I think you live in the west so Goldlinks "God Complex" is a great summer album, Lil Herb, I love Cilvia Demo by Rashad too.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Pinanta, Mastermind, Jon Connor's mixtape...uh.

Well. Nothing else. Bubba's new record is getting some spins from me, but it's ultra repetitive. Only so much you can hear a dude rap about tractors and hay, ya know?

Esch

Banned
Was in LA this week. Y'all radio is super dominated by DJ Mustard, maybe even more than back home in STL.

Ate that in n out tho :whew:

Detox

Real spiel I'm jelly of the food joints y'all got in America. We probably got some damn good fine dining places but I'm not trying to go broke. Our fast food and cheaper restaurants are usually wack except for maybe one place in the whole area who can makes some nice wings or burgers.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Real spiel I'm jelly of the food joints y'all got in America. We probably got some damn good fine dining places but I'm not trying to go broke. Our fast food and cheaper restaurants are usually wack except for maybe one place in the whole area who can makes some nice wings or burgers.

America straight wins on burgers and BBQ. I haven't found an edible burger since I got to Europe. I had to resort to making my own food!!!!

Esch

Banned
Secret menu or no?
3x3, well done fries animal style, water
Yall problem is that you're rarely willing to go full demon with the fast food. American fast food and the culture is just absolutely shameless and appalling.

Esch

Banned
not bad, not bad. i usually go for extra cheese and onions on my double double. animal style is the shit when high as fuck.
My only regret is not getting chopped chilli on the fries.

Also I had real tacos several times. Corn tortillas, meat, onion, lime, hot sauce. None of that hard shell ground beef bullshit. I can get em at home but I gotta drive 20 to south city for that.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
My only regret is not getting chopped chilli on the fries.

Also I had real tacos several times. Corn tortillas, meat, onion, lime, hot sauce. None of that hard shell ground beef bullshit. I can get em at home but I gotta drive 20 to south city for that.
The chopped chili is so good. My brother would order than and another order of fries to dump on top of the animal style so you get some dry fries to dip into the chili.

Doesn't get any better than some real tacos. The Mexican place a few stores down from my apartment makes amazing tongue tacos. Get like 3 of those, some pork and a couple chicken tacos and call it a day.

Just heard that Fancy wasn't produced by Mustard lol.

Still, you don't have to be in Cali to hear ten of his tracks+imitators within one hour. Paranoid, NaNa, two Kid Ink songs, 2 On, two tracks that sound like Mustard (Fancy, Loyal), and maybe throw in My Nigga or Who Do You Love. Every fucking hour.

someone mentioned the diary being the best scarface album a few days (weeks?) ago. I put the cd in the car for the first time in ages and it hasn't left yet. summer whippin

E: nick f is from my area and I've seen him live at least 5 times because of it. Never listened to anything studio from him though (and tbh never had any interest in doing so). But worth it?

Just heard that Fancy wasn't produced by Mustard lol.

Still, you don't have to be in Cali to hear ten of his tracks+imitators within one hour. Paranoid, NaNa, two Kid Ink songs, 2 On, two tracks that sound like Mustard (Fancy, Loyal), and maybe throw in My Nigga or Who Do You Love. Every fucking hour.

At least it ain't: Jason Derulo, Robin Thicke, Iggy, the sensitive side of Drake (just hold on and that), and MAYBE some YG every hour.

Things aren't blessed around here, breddren,

someone mentioned the diary being the best scarface album a few days (weeks?) ago. I put the cd in the car for the first time in ages and it hasn't left yet. summer whippin

E: nick f is from my area and I've seen him live at least 5 times because of it. Never listened to anything studio from him though (and tbh never had any interest in doing so). But worth it?

Nick F goes in heavy, I was up on him when he was on that BET Freestyle Friday MR. 9 time champ, feel me? Consistency, synergy and punch lines like hand-outs. I recommend the guy.

Cosigning In N' Out. Best big burger chain we have down here.
i am addicted to bill burr's podcast.
It's a pretty great quick podcast. The self-deprecating humor is funny and whenever he has Nia on there's great banter between them. The best moments are when he goes off on tangents about his childhood/Patrice/something that happened to him in the past week.

Vices is old as hell. Nicholas F is nice though, his work with Shawn Kemp (Lil Ugly Mane) is awesome.

You ain't wrong that its old, PTPT and YG2 are nice, but Vices to me gets the play anyday of the week. It's as if we were to be talking Wayne, I'm gonna be talking about 'Da Drought Wayne' or The Sqad Up mixtapes.

Da Reaper was clean as hell with Kemp.

overcast

Was in LA this week. Y'all radio is super dominated by DJ Mustard, maybe even more than back home in STL.

Ate that in n out tho :whew:
Do you visit LA often?
That looks delicious, but Bronson will be dead by 35.
i am addicted to bill burr's podcast.
Never listened to it, Burr is hilarious, might see him in September.
Awesome, already see some things I haven't listened to.

or nah
it is quite good though
that's partly why these days... was such a disappointment

yessss

Hoping Long Term Mentality brings something nice to the table. The cat just kind of branched outside of TDE and IMHO I feel like that affected his music and where he was previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom