• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

The chopped chili is so good. My brother would order than and another order of fries to dump on top of the animal style so you get some dry fries to dip into the chili.

Doesn't get any better than some real tacos. The Mexican place a few stores down from my apartment makes amazing tongue tacos. Get like 3 of those, some pork and a couple chicken tacos and call it a day.
My man. Tacos de Lengua are the GOAT tacos. Probably next to al pastor.

overcast

every couple years. I woulda hit up some of you gaf hop bastards but my cousin got married. Had no car(still too young to rent!), was on family lockdown.
That makes sense. Next time I figure I'll be better situated for some kind of meet up anyway.

Was in LA this week. Y'all radio is super dominated by DJ Mustard, maybe even more than back home in STL.

Ate that in n out tho :whew:

Mustard and TDE are like 90% of our radio. And damn near every weak club DJ peaks with Kendrick and closes with Q.

Just heard that Fancy wasn't produced by Mustard lol.

Still, you don't have to be in Cali to hear ten of his tracks+imitators within one hour. Paranoid, NaNa, two Kid Ink songs, 2 On, two tracks that sound like Mustard (Fancy, Loyal), and maybe throw in My Nigga or Who Do You Love. Every fucking hour.

Man ten times in an hour would be an off segment for us. It's just wave after wave of Mustard. Luckily I like him and his one note act more than you all

I like a riff raff song

family-guy-care-bear-suicide-o.gif

okay maybe just the chorus

y'all gotta guess which one it is tho

Yo GAF-Hop, any must listen to tapes/albums recently? I've been slackin pretty hard on keeping up.

Currently peeping that new Mellowhype.

Kwixotik

breh what are yall doing this summer? i just graduated college and have no idear what im going to doo

I just graduated too, but I'm getting ready to go to PT school so dealing with getting my apartment and shit. Other than that taking a summer anatomy class, doing the usual summer chilling with my hometown friends, and apparently building Gundam models now.

overcast

Everybody loves lil mama I'm sorry. Even esch, he pm'd me and said it was his song of the year

He'll deny this
It's up there with On My Soul for favorite track off that tape.
breh what are yall doing this summer? i just graduated college and have no idear what im going to doo
Hanging out with friends, I went to Portland/Seattle for a week which was fucking awesome, came back to summer school and work. So July will be a grind. Pretty much a week after school ends I'm going to SF for Outside Lands, so that'll be great.

took some CS classes to lighten my Fall semester load and also worked a bit, now I'm on an actual summer break for a few weeks. Gonna visit family in NY, work on a little gaming project with my brother and his wife in LA, and just chill. Summer rules!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I just graduated university and have no idea what im gonna do. I know that feel all too well.

But I'm going some exams in the summer anyways to attempt, got one coming up in two weeks.

IrishNinja

i hit the max for vacation hours with my job & starting takin days to just meet up with friends & hit the beach. this last weekend was a party, comic con, beach, and super metroid, basically.

i need more pool party/BBQ's to meet my quota but having weekends off has made this the best summer in a while. my dept's pretty dead right now so even duty days are streaming shit recommended from this site & audiobooks, bout halfway through bhagavad gita right now

DominoKid

going back to work next week. been off since april but i've still been getting commissions on my own sales. world cup is almost over so i'm ready to go back lol.

haven't done much cause i've been saving money to make up for what i had to spend after my car wreck.

DominoKid

it wasn't bad. just a lot of cosmetic stuff. i had to come off a grand and insurance got the rest ($2400 iirc).

i had only been working for about 3 months though so it's not like i had a lot of money at the time.

I got my brother into old school stuff like Tribe, old Outkast, G-Funk, Early Nas and Jay, and Wu Tang and their first round of solo albums in the past year just by playing it around him.

This is the kid who only listened to Eminem and crappy metal like Five Finger Death Punch. So I'm pretty proud about that.

As far as new shit I just got into, I really like Ratking's new album. Shit is great, y'all.

i hit the max for vacation hours with my job & starting takin days to just meet up with friends & hit the beach. this last weekend was a party, comic con, beach, and super metroid, basically.

i need more pool party/BBQ's to meet my quota but having weekends off has made this the best summer in a while. my dept's pretty dead right now so even duty days are streaming shit recommended from this site & audiobooks, bout halfway through bhagavad gita right now
Best game ever made.

PlayDat

Summer has become my least favorite of the seasons in the past couple years. I'm assuming this is somewhat common for college students, but summers are too damn boring.

Of few high school friend I stay in touch with, most are miles away with internships or their own summer classes.

Last year I was lucky enough to find a weekend job. but this year I decided to focus on a class I had to take in June. Still trying to find work for the next 2 months but its looking slow for me.

I'm planning on spending the rest of this summer working on some programming projects for my resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom