• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
breh what are yall doing this summer? i just graduated college and have no idear what im going to doo

Just working and chilling. Dealing with bullshit. Speaking of which: usually I try to avoid doing anything on Sundays but last night I got a "hey what are u doing" call from my lady friend. I told her I was making tacos and she asked if she could come over.

me: on one condition
her: what lol
me: you can't judge my cooking tonight, I'm just making lazy tacos. refried canned beans, some sauteed veggies, etc...
her: lol fine by me

So the tacos turned out better than expected. Typically I'll put more time into making my beans, but I just used canned ones this time+garlic+some cajun seasoning. Sauteed some mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers. Added (uncooked) spinach, sliced tomatoes, sour cream, cheese, and some nice salsa on top. I apologized again for the laziness of it and that's when

her: these tacos are definitely on welfare but they taste great
me: lol
her: seriously, how do Mexican people make the most elaborate meals but can't even clean their yards LOL
me:
qIRHMEM.png

her: I'm just joking! besides you do know they hate us [ed's note: us being black ppl]

She could sense my annoyance/disappointment and left after some Netflix. Usually she'll stay the night on weekends, but on Sundays she might just stay until midnight or 1AM, but this time she left before 10PM. I'm all for edgy jokes and even racial jokes but there tends to be a line that most non racist people can sort of instinctively sense. Fuck around with young(er) people, brehs

on a lighter note I got some Atwater Brewery beer, the Vanilla Java Porter to be exact. It's pretty good. Porters are definitely my favorite beer.

breh what are yall doing this summer? i just graduated college and have no idear what im going to doo
Man, just been chilling having fun. I ain't really enjoyed a summer like this in awhile. Super refreshing. Plus, my homie and I are going to get a place together, pretty big so I am excited for that shit.
i need more pool party/BBQ's to meet my quota but having weekends off has made this the best summer in a while.
I have had 6 pool parties/bbq already. Actually need to chill out just for a few weeks lol.

It is super fucking hot in Houston though good lord

Cudder

On Californication season 6. Season 5 was shit (a lot of it due to RZA) and season 6 is garbage as well. Oh well, almost done with the series.

Yup. Like most cuisines in nomadic/arid regions it's more about how well/meticulously do the big things instead of lots of small details.

My pals would laugh when I threw down in the kitchen cause I'd usually make delicious meals that are relatively simple.

It's funny the less some people cook, the more complicated their recipes get.

DominoKid

Kanye's New Album Reportedly Sounds 'Dark, Hellish And Groundshaking'

20 songs.

That’s the reported amount of new material Kanye played on Sunday night at a London club, following night two of his dynamic performance set at Wireless Festival. A video has yet to surface, but Yeezy hit the private party and debuted nothing but new music during his impromptu DJ set.

Just as he did three years ago during a hosting gig at the Le Baron London nightclub, where he played tracks from the then-upcoming Cruel Summer compilation, Yeezy was said to have debuted a batch of records that fans who attended the party described as “dark,” “hellish” and “groundshaking.”

Could we expect new Yeezy in the coming months? After all, he did project his Yeezus follow-up would arrive this summer.

Esch

Banned
@therealmikedean
Once again I say. FUCK KTT http://Www.kanyetothe.com shittiest fan site ever. Never be there again. Tried to be a good guy and post cool stuff

:cryfam:

I can't imagine being an actual person of consequence on that shithole. Shit treats 'insiders' worse than GAF, those fatherless fuccboys have no chill.

Camp Lo - Cold Retarded (prod Ski Beatz)

This is weird. It goes too hard for me. This isn't the Camp Lo i want.

New durk mixtape.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I keep tabs on KTT for the breaking hip hop news and occasionally amusing fuckery but to be completely honest I think the world would be a better place if 95% of it's community were shipped off to some remote island and permanently cut off from all human contact.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
what happened?
It seems the evidence was deleted, but from what I can pick up, mods moved his thread about that cheerleader who kills animals out of the Kanye section and into some sort of off-topic section and he flipped out. I feel like there has to be more to the story though.

KTT is necessary. It is the 4chan of the hip-hop world.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I love how Ghost was all excited to see Nardwuar again after their last interview. Ghost is all like "you know me! you already know me!" and then Nardwuar goes up to Ghost and does his signature "who are you?"

hahahaa i dunno why but I was dying at that
It seems Ghost was getting pretty pissed at the end lol

Isn't this the mixtape that was suppose to come out last week, but didn't for some reason? I might check it out, but I dislike Durk's Autotone voice
Yeah, that's the really the biggest thing that holds Durk back for me. I just can't get into his autotune shit outside of party. When he is rapping without it and full of energy he holds my attention well

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yeah, that's the really the biggest thing that holds Durk back for me. I just can't get into his autotune shit outside of party. When he is rapping without it and full of energy he holds my attention well
Opposite for me, sorta. I don't like his overuse of autotune, but he's best when he's carrying some melody and not just popping off street raps like everyone else out of Chicago, because he doesn't bring much to the table for me.

That said, I couldn't name more than 3 songs I've liked that he's been on.

Opposite for me, sorta. I don't like his overuse of autotune, but he's best when he's carrying some melody and not just popping off street raps like everyone else out of Chicago, because he doesn't bring much to the table for me.

I haven't listened to any Durk yet. Recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom