• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

god damn I gotta stop playing 2k, this shit is not good for my blood pressure.

its all fucking Knicks fans cheesing and acting like douchebags

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I just started season 5 of the Shield...A) Glenn Close was the shit last season and I thought I was going to miss her character, but GODDAMN Forrest Whittaker is in this? And so far, he's doing something amazing.

N.W.A.'s classic material can come off as simplified because it came out just before complicated lyricism became en vogue and the majority of it was all written by the same dude. As long as you enjoyed it, you should check out Cube's solo material.

The East Coast Golden Age is a common launching point for people new to the genre, you can't go wrong with any of those classics. Welcome to the community.

Ah, I see. Man, Illmatic is pretty awesome. I've only really listened to the first four tracks but man, those lyrics are basically poetry. Incredibly eloquent.

Glad I ain't the only one who thought so. I honestly only made it 15 seconds into the song the first time I heard it because whatever Big Sean was doing sounded terrible

Trouble in Paradise

BsCEGGJIIAAPjvq.jpg

Esch

Banned
i guess this is Common's single... lol

The switch up halfway through when Meek goes ham always hypes me up. HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE, Y'ALL THOUGHT I WAS FINISHED etc. Probably still the peak of his career. Believe It w/ Rozay was really good too, though.

I haven't listened to much Ace Hood but what I have heard hasn't really inspired me to dig through his catalog.

cop dis and see if you like it:

500_1345187117_finalfrontcover.jpg

Esch

Banned
Going back to that Meek Mill song, it fuckin' cracks me up how rappers stay bragging about their buzz 'without an album' when they've released like 8 mixtapes. Shit is absolute jokes.

Took that one out of the 50 Cent playbook, I guess.

Wale Responded on IG

Few weeks ago. (7w) I posted this .but ok. Movin along . My Avi always changed when it's THAT time .. Ok that's not enough y'all see "razor ramon " post on his no. But I don't care.. I wrote a long ass post day before his single dropped .. Mariah record dropped nobody said a word I didn't care .. I still don't... I carry myself with confidence and humility ., I always try to have a lighter side to MMG.. Cuz I understand I don't "fit the mold" so if I'm tryna spruce an interview up to show that we not tryn be "serious tough guys" on the red carpet Or try to be a bit more engaging to broaden our audience forgive me . I never wanted anybody to think we take ourselves THAT serious. (Were rappers )I don't need to take anybody shine.. Or hate on anybody . I walk in a completely different world .. Where I look for slp jeans and Shanghai dunks online and know what "kayfabe" means. I check nbadraft.net daily . I'm on whatculture allll day I enjoy shyt like that. I play fuckin Zelda and fuck wit bitches who teach yoga and paint... I get it . I'm different . I always embrace that shyt.. I encourage y'all to embrace what y'all like or the person y'all wanna be.. I text niggas happy Father's Day and get no reply .. I laugh it off .. I laugh at how I write songs about "chain music" and y'all get lost or "600benzz" i like to have fun with our culture. Because I beleive I add THAT to a "gangster rap" faction. I made my opportunity work for me that way. I write poems . I watch wwe . I collect kicks. I'm sensitive ok. Maybe bi polar. But one thjng I'm not is a hater.. I see Daquan jokes all day yesterday and patted myself on the back that I'm regarded as the aforementioned adjectives and not "Daquan". I'm me and I'll be me and do this shyt wit my "dew" till I don't wanna do it. I encourage you to wake up soon as you find time. This was a post about #nothin ✊

WanderingWind

Yeah, Meek looks sort of like a whiny fuck with that shit. Like, Becky didn't tweet happy birthday, and she's supposed to be my friend. Well, she ain't getting no more discounts on frappes at Starbucks on my watch. That shit is over!!!!! You can't claim the streets is a nightmare when you get your fee fees hurt over a label mate not tweeting your shit.

Tokubetsu

Yeah, Meek looks sort of like a whiny fuck with that shit. Like, Becky didn't tweet happy birthday, and she's supposed to be my friend. Well, she ain't getting no more discounts on frappes at Starbucks on my watch. That shit is over!!!!! You can't claim the streets is a nightmare when you get your fee fees hurt over a label mate not tweeting your shit.

How I read it too. Not to defend Wale or nothing but Meek coming off like that friend you didn't wish HBD on facebook on his timeline so he calling you out in his status the next day.

WanderingWind

Plus, you ain't fooling anybody trying to mean mug Joan Rivers on the way to the premiere of Her. Rappers who do that shit are artards.

PBY

Banned
I don't see Ross as serious at all. He's absolutely a persona, one that never breaks kayfabe. Gunplay though... lol
But I was shocked at how well thought out the piece was. He has more perspective on what he's doing than I imagined.

You right. Minor W for the whale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom