• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Smh at these cornballs praying. You played like shit, fuck off.

Reminds me of when we were in high school and played Christian Science schools. They were slow, weak, dumb, poorly coached and also had no doctors when they got injured. Put up 49-56 points on those bums.

Smh at these cornballs praying. You played like shit, fuck off.

Reminds me of when we were in high school and played Christian Science schools. They were slow, weak, dumb, poorly coached and also had no doctors when they got injured. Put up 49-56 points on those bums.

CqeyGYP.png

Got some time to chill. Playing some video games and listening to music. What are the best mixtapes of the year so far? Missed out on pretty much everything so far haha. And I'm open to any and all kinds of rap.
Add albums to the suggestions too

injurai

Banned

Got some time to chill. Playing some video games and listening to music. What are the best mixtapes of the year so far? Missed out on pretty much everything so far haha. And I'm open to any and all kinds of rap.
Add albums to the suggestions too

I'm a failure

In both of your defense. This thread has been moving fast, if it doesn't always.

HiResDes

I'm not a Wale fan or nothing, but I like his response to Meek Mill, and I truly believe that Mill is bitch made and a hoe ass trigga

riotous

Banned
I'm not a Wale fan or nothing, but I like his response to Meek Mill, and I truly believe that Mill is bitch made and a hoe ass trigga

I remember when Snoop complained via morse code that Dre didn't send out a telegram about Tha Doggfather releasing. Simpler times.

HiResDes

I appreciate what you do Enzo forreala. It's nice to see someone else trying to be excited about hip-hop and hip-hop news in 2014.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I appreciate what you do Enzo forreala. It's nice to see someone else trying to be excited about hip-hop and hip-hop news in 2014.
Enzo out here posting interviews and shit like it was the first rap OT.

#daps.
Respect.
Don't make me whip out choice posts from the actual first OT

Enzo da goat tho

too bad he's from brampton, he could've been such a cool dude.
meet me some motherfucking where brah

I bet you grew up with Drake breh, you're not in the jungles like that

This is my favorite 2 On remix: http://soundcloud.com/tokimonsta/tinashe-ft-schoolboy-q-2-on

I've been finding a lot if good pop/hip hop remixes on SC lately.
This is so groovy.

Y'all need to link me to more of this and Eric Dingus sounding stuff. The Without You mix has been on constant repeat.

HiResDes

I'm about to dive back into the Hawk House record, I liked it on first listen but thought it was a bit boring...Maybe I'm inclined to like it more that I've paid money for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom