• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Enzo da goat tho

too bad he's from brampton, he could've been such a cool dude.

just a couple weeks ago you were trying to shit on him

jb1KbJMXZmV8yx.png
remedial ass

Furyous

So Jin has a new single if that's the kind of thing anyone happens to be looking for right now.

https://soundcloud.com/iammcjin/legacy

More importantly, who can tell me this isn't one of the dopest things you've heard this year:

https://soundcloud.com/kalvamusic/liphemra-bandaid-kalva-won-remix

This kalvamusic artist is dope.

WHY DIDN'T YALL TELL ME ABOUT THIS:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=850373

After investigating this Fat Trel person, I've come to the conclusion that he is not the dude to mess with.

My only gripe with the rap up is Mike Eagle's hair cut. He's a dope artist who I refuse to watch a music video of. He's on some Goku shit. I fucks with his album tho. Where's the G-Eazy? Of course those are minor nitpicks but absent that it's a great rap up.

Speaking of Fat Trel, some chick (apparently she's his "Baby Mama") was putting him on blast today on twitter.

Also there's a picture of him eating out Tyga's girl Chyna's booty

Miss V @ChrisssssyV · 10h
@FATTREL don't like @lildurk_ cuz he did CHIRAQ wit @ShyGlizzy

@FATTREL can't sleep at night cuz he killed a nigga 2blocks from E st 5 years ago.

@FATTREL always runs into the nigga he killed BM and kid

@FATTREL killed his first man when he was 17. And it forever haunts him

Miss V @ChrisssssyV · 9h
@FATTREL Chestnut Manor Ct. Upper Marlboro. Yeah bitch yo TRAP HOT ����

Miss V @ChrisssssyV · 9h
I wonder when they gon blow @FATTREL head off In DC. He next

Tell all your deep secrets to the queen of your life then break up with her and expect her to keep it silent brehs

Esch

Banned
Yea i saw that drama earlier. Not sure what to say. Fat Trel is an ignorant waste of oxygen, that's for sure. His babymoms is stupid and her ratting on him is wack as fuck for sure though.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Speaking of Fat Trel, some chick (apparently she's his "Baby Mama") was putting him on blast today on twitter.

Also there's a picture of him eating out Tyga's girl Chyna's booty

Tell all your deep secrets to the queen of your life then break up with her and expect her to keep it silent brehs

damn man thats the type of stuff that will get the police involved....

Esch

Banned
This is WAAAYYYYY beyond personal. This is thoroughly in the realm of legal, monetary, property, family issues. People die over shit like this every day.

jb210zwXbnbF5L.png

There's funny Twitter beef, which is ultimately people who feel more important than they really are popping off about silly shit. Pretty much every twitter beef. Funny as hell.

Then there's sad Twitter beef, which is real life type situations that leak over into social media because dudes don't have proper support systems. Like Danny Brown. Not sure how anyone can be into that on a humor level.

This is....brehs I don't know what this is. Dudes are going to die over this. Lives are about to be ruined. A grown man regrets very deeply the actions of his youth and is about to get snatched up over something he wishes hadn't happened. Among many other things. At times rap is just too fucking stupid for me to want to fuck with it for a minute.

Esch

Banned
Either way Ross is in his bedroom right now. Probably drinking a bottle of something, face firmly in palm. "What did I do to deserve these dumb ass kids, huh? All they had to do was behave, just a little bit, and shit out a mediocre rap song every couple of months and then franchise a McDonald's. That's all they had to do. Now they fucking up everywhere, got my shit in the news, making me look like a loser. They had to go the Beanie Sigel route, huh?"

i8LGezsgB7ji1.gif

Esch

Banned
She REALLY fucked up by outing his bando or w/e like that. WOW. At least if it was just the murder shit he could have brushed that off.

That's a funny way of saying a murderer might see some justice.

Let's turn this into an OT gaf criminal vs. justice debate! ;)

It turns out the man he killed was trans and had omitted that information over the course of their relationship. Fat Trel, being a disabled gay man, had no idea how to cope with his anger over being lied to and killed his partner in a crime of passion.

Please discuss with civility.

Trey

shorty probably don't care at this point. Dude might've threatened her in the past given how she listed out the possible consequences.

She weighed those options and put the kid out on front street.

mooooose

anyone listening to fiona coyne by saint pepsi, you are awesome. this is the coolest thing in the world to me. me and ryan have been listening to this song every day for the last 3 months and finally seeing the world hear it is so cool.

fall harder is even better (the b side to this single), like significantly better

Cheddahz

Banned
anyone listening to fiona coyne by saint pepsi, you are awesome. this is the coolest thing in the world to me. me and ryan have been listening to this song every day for the last 3 months and finally seeing the world hear it is so cool.

fall harder is even better (the b side to this single), like significantly better

if this is true, i just might pre-order the 7 inch then (tell ryan that i admire his new stuff by the way)

Esch

Banned
Jim Jones applying to be Tyrese's maid, Juelz Santana running pyramid schemes, how long before Cam'ron starts selling dvds on the street in Los Angeles?

mooooose

if this is true, i just might pre-order the 7 inch then (tell ryan that i admire his new stuff by the way)

it's my favorite song of his that he's ever made in all the time that i've known him. it's very much like sweet trip, it's 80's pop/shoegaze, and ill definitely tell him

song is fire, having a hard time believing the b side is about to top it. I'm not sure if I can handle that.

Cheddahz

Banned
it's my favorite song of his that he's ever made in all the time that i've known him. it's very much like sweet trip, it's 80's pop/shoegaze, and ill definitely tell him

that's good to hear!

i feel kinda bad for the dude (though i know he has mentioned in interviews) about his earlier stuff, as everytime i go to listen to his stuff, people are always like "i miss the old saint pepsi" and yeah, it was cool, but it's cool knowing that he is literally creating everything about his new stuff and i applaud him for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom