• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
friday yall

3locospdklj.gif

Helllll yeeee'!

hEsU3.gif

Alright brehs, now just imagine if Cleveland took Oladipo instead of Bennett in 2013. They'd be running a small ball lineup of:

Kyrie
Oladipo
Wiggins
LeBron
Thompson (possibly Love)

:lawd:
#1 DRAFT PICK TWO YEARS STRAIGHT BABY
On the real, no one gives a fuck about this. Bennett played his entire high school and collegiate career in Nevada, Wiggins already had family living in Kansas. How many people can name Jordan's hometown? Exactly.

IrishNinja

this is the first time in my life I've been called a darkie. You've seen me on facebook son.

to my credit, you're pretty forgettable

HERE FOR THIS

PETERBOI/IRISHNINJA, I WANNA TALK ABOUT CANADA

son no one wants to talk about canada
even if bron didn't go back, heads would talk more about cleveland than whatever french colony you reside in

Irish is probably dead as we speak

i was trying to sleep before all those tweets, yes
today i also learned how to disable notifications

lol, I just posted this in the Lebron thread

I didn't even realize until today that 305 was a Miami area code

i see you never had the distinct pleasure of a pitbull performance
305 TILL I DIE

Esch

Banned
Dwayne Wade literally lost $40 million dollars for nothing, wow. I can't imagine him being able to be friends with LeBron after this.

it's what he deserves for not eating his vegetables.

soccer brehs.... Barca's gonna have Messi, Suarez, and Neymar up front next year... La Liga annihilated :whew

Esch

Banned
I don't get the hate for him either. Yeah he's fruity but he's a great player and he's actually pretty likeable off the field;

example

I guess I don't have the same hate. The only type of players I hate in any sport are the frauds.

I'm with Esch. Ronaldo is a great player and is a good dude off the pitch. Paying for that kids operation and then playing in the world cup with a haircut done to match the kids scars on his head is pretty respectable.

Who you think will take it overall? Germany gonna walk through Argentina imo

Esch

Banned
Yo, I can even understand hating Real or Barca wholly because they're the yankees/heat and they ruin their leagues but the players? They're just trying to cake out here. Suarez is scum and Neymar is a pussy who felt the need to dye his hair and look like a white guy (near paralysis aside), but I can't say I hate any of the other players on either. I'd much rather hate a fuccboi like Lukaku who claims he's x and y and doesn't show and prove in club play than any of those guys who are worth their keep.

I'm with Esch. Ronaldo is a great player and is a good dude off the pitch. Paying for that kids operation and then playing in the world cup with a haircut done to match the kids scars on his head is pretty respectable.

Who you think will take it overall? Germany gonna walk through Argentina imo

Yeah, it's weird man. Dude is definitely a cornball but I don't think you can say he's a bad guy. Save that hate for Suarez or a Rapelisberger.

Germany's gonna probably win in a 2-1 affair but i want Messi to take it to cement GOAT status and to concentrate and refine the ether Brazil are already receiving.

cdyhybrid

I'm a casual soccer fan at best but I have nothing against Messi and C. Ronaldo.

Dirty players like Neymar and Suarez can get fucked though. I have no patience for that kind of shit.

Esch

Banned
TBH, i feel like half of Neymar's playing is dirty and the other half is because he really is that fragile. Dude should put on like 15 pounds of muscle just so he can withstand impacts better. It might cost him some touch, but at least he'd be able to withstand challenges better.

Also it's weird for me to be the one telling people not to hate on things or people.

Drake Finally Addresses Being a Bandwagon Fan

“Well, first of all, I'd like to say that despite what everyone on the Internet thinks, I do not team jump. In the past I’ve always supported the player and not the institution—unless we're talking about the Kentucky Wildcats and the Toronto Raptors; I will never stray from them. But whether it comes to soccer or football or basketball, I have a lot of friends that play for a lot of teams. I’m not team jumping. I’m a supportive friend."

"Of course, I’m gonna go watch games in Cleveland. If not for LeBron—who I said is a brother to me, we’ve got three kids from Toronto on one team, plus Manziel who is part of our family and our brother. I definitely have to look into some real estate in Cleveland and spend some months of the year out there. Like I said, my teams will always forever be who they are but I will support the group who has shifted to Cleveland."

Bandwagon logic...

Alarm clock ft. Ab-Soul, Jon Connor and Logic

Yeah I'm gonna have to give that a listen
Also I love Statik's production

Speaking of production, good stuff Toku

When it comes to Messi, a lot of the hatred for him stems from people already calling him the greatest of all time. Which I also personally disagree with, but he's definitely in the running, more so than any player out right now.

C.Ronaldo is a great player, but very much an individual player. If he has a great team to feed him the ball, he's dangerous. If not, he'll hardly get anywhere nearing a successful team run. While Messi can with a somewhat mediocre Argentina team.

Neymar is a good but still not a great player, it's hard to deny that he carried a lackluster Brazilian side that crumbled without him. But he still hasn't reached full potential yet. In 3 or 4 years he can be the best player in the world. Now, He needs to stop flopping so much.

The personal top 4 GOATs of soccer that's hard to dispute: Pele, Maradonna, Zidane, Ronaldo(Brazilian).

Billions of players came and went in that could have been included. Messi is one who'll probably find himself there. And if Argentina wins the final, he's already added to that for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom