• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwixotik

Y'all need to go see Dawn of the Planet of the Apes immediately. Movie is incredible and way better than the first, which I already loved.

Dereck

MADLIB_RockKonducta1.jpg

j659gA7.gif

It seems like I got into Hip Hop exactly one day too late to see Nas play Illmatic live. I'm pissed. (he played a concert in Vienna yesterday evening and I googled and found out about it this morning when I randomly typed in Nas into Google)

Has anyone wondered why 50cent can now do tracks with LOX yet, wont with Ja or Fat Joe? all of them dissed him, and 50cent usually doesnt so songs with people whove dissed him before.

Pretty sure there's a Brooklyn music festival today with him and Raekwon.

I'm going to bet right now that the general setlist and audience interaction will be the exact same shit he's done since 2007. I remember when I was a Jay Elec stan and would watch this live set every now and then. Then I watched some more live shows and realized they were almost the exact same. Starts with Dear Moleskin, goes into a Dilla tribute, various acapella breaks that kill momentum, etc. Good show but it gets tiring.

Fuck Jay Elec...

Courage

I also wanted to say Jay Electronica is a cunt and even if he drops something I'm just gonna shit on it because he had me wait this long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom