• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
79TQ

Nitsuj23

Anyone got a link for the Total Slaughter? I actually paid $20 but shit is just not working. Should have known given how bum their streaming provider's site looks, but I was hoping for the best. Fucking pissed.

Kwixotik

I just met a rapper named Jon Wayne but he's not jonwayne and hasn't heard of him.

He goes by bitchez blade. He something something and leaves snitches slayed.

Been in Brooklyn this past week. Dudes out here really fuck with fabolous tho. I'm talking about consider him top 3 of all time lmao

Also, troy ave gets zero love lol. I mean sure he is on the radio but the streets not fucking with that dude

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pBXniiEgmMk this song gets love tho at parties. First time hearing it honestly

big ander

hah that canibus cover. Reminds me though: heard Simon Says on radio once and have played Internal Affairs a few times since and really enjoyed it. Are other Monch albums essential, or any Organized Konfusion records?

Tokubetsu

hah that canibus cover. Reminds me though: heard Simon Says on radio once and have played Internal Affairs a few times since and really enjoyed it. Are other Monch albums essential, or any Organized Konfusion records?

I remember ppl liking W.A.R. a lot when it dropped (backpack heads and ogs anyway). I've heard really good things about PTSD as well and a lot of the interviews he was doing around when it dropped are really really good even if you don't listen to the record.

All 3 OK albums are great but Stress: The Extinction Agenda is an absolute classic. Ridiculous flows.

As for Pharoahe's solo work, Internal Affairs is the best but P.T.S.D (released this year) is right behind it IMO. Desire is good, W.A.R. is solid.

Yeah, Stress is a pretty great album. Always enjoyable to listen to at anytime for me. I do need to dive into Monch 's solo stuff though. Ain't heard em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom