• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

not enough impressions on new Shabazz, guess ya'll waiting for the legit release?

also who's made up their mind for what to stream saturday, buddens/hollow or evo? gonna try for both

One of the best things about Nas signing him and Boldy is that it increases the chance that he'll do something with Exile or Alchemist. Apparently Exile did a beat for Life Is Good but it wasn't used.

*sigh*
not that i didn't dig most of the beats on LiG, but still

Ghostface brought sheet louch with him. Standing outside beforehand and ghost was walking down the street, with some other dude and his son sungod, we were around the corner smoking bowls and ghost walked by us,he stopped Shook our hands and chopped it up for a few minutes.

Ghost is a pretty cool dude, shooting the shit with us. Great show too.

Easily worth 20 euros.

that's awesome to hear man, again i passed on seeing Ghost last weekend because it was like $40+ and he had like 6 weed carriers names on the ticket too, i was worried he'd do that shit Rae did at a show a while back where he basically left Ice Water (ugh) to run the show most of the time

codhand

indie rock brehs, just saw Guided by Voices. They killed it. Even took time to diss The Flaming Lips and Sonic Youth, mucho funny, muy loud.

IrishNinja

count blackulaz spittin mad venom on his twitter back & forth with me, haha

why you gotta be the most hateful canadian i know b, what's that all aboot

count blackulaz spittin mad venom on his twitter back & forth with me, haha

why you gotta be the most hateful canadian i know b, what's that all aboot

canadians fed up b

I don't know why anyone would choose to live in America over Canada tbh
except for the Women, Weed and Weather.

LESBIHONEST.

We got: Free health care, no gun problems, poutines, honest seasons,
#1 DRAFT PICK TWO YEARS STRAIGHT BABY

cdyhybrid

canadians fed up b

I don't know why anyone would choose to live in America over Canada tbh
except for the Women, Weed and Weather.

LESBIHONEST.

We got: Free health care, no gun problems, poutines, honest seasons,
#1 DRAFT PICK TWO YEARS STRAIGHT BABY

You ain't got Bron though.

IrishNinja

real talk: i need to hit canada one day, ive missed two chances so far and i hear it's beautiful. ya'll got a hip hop scene and all kindsa cool shit too.

but living wise..im in like the subtropics and shit, i dont think i can handle areas with permafrost, for real

You ain't got Bron though.

sezPySr.gif

Esch

Banned
Irish is already a pale pasty white living in florida

Imagine what shade he'd be in iceland. Down right see through. Cacmouflage.

Tokubetsu

Irish is already a pale pasty white living in florida

Imagine what shade he'd be in iceland. Down right see through. Cacmouflage.

Permafrost would claim him and frost giants would lift him as their messiah.

I doubt even Young Thug knows 1017 Thug 2 dropped today. This is some Gucci company thrown together shit brehs. Y'all seen that bad wiz photoshop on the cover.

Better than the first?
Better than the first?

Nah, the first has a special place for me. Big regret of mine is not discovering it until like Feb of this year

I only fell for thugger recently so a lot of these tracks on part 2 are new to me. I gave it one listen last night (albeit drunk) and first thing I noticed is some fine sequencing. Gonna check it out more after I finish this bowie listening journey

fake edit: my friends and I like to start a group msg and listen to an artist discography (1 album per day) and share thoughts etc. like I said, we're doing bowie right now. I'd like to get more people involved in future things like this, maybe on an actual forum where we could plug the album each night or something. I'm a member of other forums that do something similar, but do you guys think gaf would be interested in anything like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom