• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

BsXaduJIAAAbVf8.jpg:large
snoop.png

Tokubetsu

Ander might be going through his backpack phase. We must trend and recommend cautiously brehs. I don't want to see tv shows and films about winged sphinx aliens in the future.

Cudder

Pablo Escobar1 week ago (edited)

is this kid terminally ill or why is jadakiss doing this?
Reply · 24
Hide replies

MusicKur31 week ago

was thinking the same thing, this is some make a wish foundation shit

lmao

big ander

Who allowed Rivers Cuomo's son to start rapping
Ander might be going through his backpack phase. We must trend and recommend cautiously brehs. I don't want to see tv shows and films about winged sphinx aliens in the future.

If I start raving about dudes whose only output is tracks on Anticon comps, kick me out inception style.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It's just an announcement right? Not like a leaked demo or anything
It was also leaked last night via someone leaving a projector on with the slide at EVO.

We're supposed to get a trailer a few hours from now at EVO, but it looks like Harada high tailed his ass back to Japan..

Esch

Banned
Germany deserves to win and it makes the US look better if they do, but Argentina winning is just too funny brehs. The rage
banderas.png

wait what?

In the 1990 World Cup, Brazilian player Branco complained that he felt a little groggy and tired during the second half in their knockout game against Argentina.

He alleged that he was offered water laced with a drug by Maradona during the break. But nobody believed him until Maradona cheekily revived interest in the episode in an interview some years later.

He admitted to nothing, but did joke he had encouraged Brazilian players to drink from that water bottle.

There's video evidence of it as well.

CRS

At least they lost to a formidable opponent with an amazing goal. That non-call against Germany's keeper was kinda BS.

Overall, a great World Cup. The group stage was one of the best.

Courage

Germany's gift to Higuain in that first half hour was their biggest chance. Then again Howedes header right on the post was also unlucky.

Cheddahz

Banned
i'm so glad i stopped giving a shit about the rockets a few years ago. whoever decided to not pick up the team option for parsons is an idiot and now they lost him to the mavericks (and have ariza to replace him)

Esch

Banned
I mean, I get that Messi's the reason Argentina's in the final but he looked aite in the KO stages and only great for 55' of today.

Golden Ball should have gone to the yung gawd James or Muller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom