• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

riotous

Banned
Got a lot of nerve talking about what grown men should or shouldn't be doing in a thread full of more gossip than a teenage girl locker room.

;)

https://soundcloud.com/kingsnug/sets/aokigahara

Okay, so I just put together a soundcloud mix and I think a few of you guys like Des and Toku might enjoy it. It's asian-inspired instrumental trill shit, lots of emotion. #Samuraiwave. Pretty happy with how it turned out so I wanted to share with some people that could appreciate it.

Yung Snuggles da GAWD
blessednas

Got a lot of nerve talking about what grown men should or shouldn't be doing in a thread full of more gossip than a teenage girl locker room.

;)

Teenage girl locker room? This is basically a bathhouse sauna breh. Grab a towel, sit down, and let the crushing waves of bitter old man hate wash over you.

thabiz

Dilated Peoples - Director of Photography

1. Intro [Produced By Babu & Evidence]
2. Directors [Produced By Evidence]
3. Cut My Teeth [Produced By Alchemist]
4. Defari Interlude [Produced By Evidence]
5. The Dark Room feat. Vince Staples [Produced By Twiz The Beat Pro & Evidence]
6. Good As Gone [Produced By Premier]
7. Show Me The Way feat. Aloe Blacc [Produced By Jake One]
8. Figure It Out (Melvin's Theme) [Produced By Babu]
9. Let Your Thoughts Fly Away [Produced By Diamond D]
10. Century Of The Self feat. Catero [Produced By Oh No]
11. @mrevidence Interlude
12. The Reversal [Produced By Babu]
13. Opinions May Vary feat. Gangrene [Produced By Babu]
14. Trouble [Produced By Evidence & Bravo]
15. L.A. River Drive feat. Sick Jacken [Produced By The Alchemist]
16. The Bigger Picture featuring Krondon [Produced By 9th Wonder]
17. Times Squared (Bonus Track) [Produced By Evidence]
18. Hallelujah (Bonus Track) feat. Fashawn, Rapsody, Domo Genesis, Vinnie Paz & Action Bronson [Produced By Babu]

Aug 12

Kwixotik

My beer consumption this overall summer has been split almost evenly between stupidly expensive Belgian shit and stupidly cheap 16 ounce 6-packs of Milwaukee's Best for $3.50. Lately I've been leaning more toward stouts though, despite it being summer.

HiResDes

Been on a crazy Belgian kick this summer. I don't get to drink as often as a daddy so when I do I go all out, I'm talking expensive cognac shots and Belgian beer.

I'm drinking sours (Consecration is the GOAT) and falling in love with them this summer. Never had a liking for them before I tried a few at my last Stone event, now my palette is all about them.

Also trying some IPA recipes in my homebrew op (two Sculpin clones going right now, and we just ultra fucked up a black IPA).

I'm drinking sours (Consecration is the GOAT) and falling in love with them this summer. Never had a liking for them before I tried a few at my last Stone event, now my palette is all about them.

Also trying some IPA recipes in my homebrew op (two Sculpin clones going right now, and we just ultra fucked up a black IPA).

Saisons bruh. I've been on them since last year after a beer tasting in Studio City.

Sour in the rye is a great one if you haven't tried it.

PlayDat

Yes. Now if I could only get people to check out the Pharoahs mixtape and rejoice with me:

ngmqx.png

I gave Pharaohs a couple spins. There are good songs on it but the length kills that tape for me. No one's holding gun to my head forcing me to listen to the whole thing in one sitting but that's how I like to play music.

I also haven't gone too deep into Memphis rap (that is what he's aiming for right?) yet so I probably would've appreciated Pharaohs a lot more if I'd been familiar with that sound.

Gonna give it another try tonight.

thabiz

so i tossed on this...
51ZBGmSksdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

....and totally forgot Alc did a track. Dirty.

Alc is the best hip hop producer of all time. not foolin.

Kwixotik

i still cant get past the first song on acip rap

I'm with you. I can't explain why, but Chance the Rapper kind of repels me. Any time I see anything related to him I'm just like "nope" on an instinctive level and I don't really understand it myself. I have kind of warmed up to that Cocoa Butter Kisses song because my friend listens to it all the time.

mooooose

chance is ok. acid rap accomplishes what it wants to really well and its a really strong project for what it is but chance can be grating as fuck. his verse on the justin bieber song is fire, his skrillex song is dope, but the dude is clearly feeling himself now more than ever and it's making him completely unbearable

PlayDat

i still cant get past the first song on acip rap

I think Good Ass Intro (which Who Sampled tells me uses parts of an old Kanye song funnily enough) is the best song on there. Shit be having me
iMvWQtYUZ5Jkx.gif

The rest of the album is good, not great. Suburban college kids LOVE that dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom