• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

One of those albums propped up by a lot of the mainstream 00s being shitty. Sums up the Clipse and Pusha T discography

ehhhh i see your point about being better by the era, but then you could somehow say that about Luda, Black Album jigga etc and i don't feel it'd take from their works at that time

it's a great album

2004-2009 < 2010 - Present

yeah if you're gonna divy it up that way shit feels kinda inarguable

This Mac Miller talk just reminded me of this CAC party I was at on Saturday..

Long story short I'm pretty sure I listened to 1 Mac Miller mixtape and two albums by him.

Every track was Mac Miller after mac miller after cac miller..

Esch

Banned
yeah if you're gonna divy it up that way shit feels kinda inarguable

Feels alright to me. 2003-4 was when guys who picked up after Pac and BIG died started leaving their creative primes. Dipset went free but started to fall off. 50 Cent was king. Kanye was making his mark. Lil Wayne began to burn. Crunk and ringtone rap ran shit. The underground was pretty amazing but that's about it. During this time, underground rap heads were putting faith in people like Slaughterhouse, Blu, Jay Electronic etc to 'save' them.

People enjoyed Kid Cudi.

Found a jack Russel terrier after nearly hitting him and then searching for 30 minutes to find him again, in the middle of the mountains lost with a collar and no tag tonight. Took him home and fed him then brought him to the pound, hopefully he's chipped.

Good deed done brehs

Esch

Banned
Found a jack Russel terrier after nearly hitting him and then searching for 30 minutes to find him again, in the middle of the mountains lost with a collar and no tag tonight. Took him home and fed him then brought him to the pound, hopefully he's chipped.

Good deed done brehs

:') did you take a picture doe

overcast

This Mac Miller talk just reminded me of this CAC party I was at on Saturday..

Long story short I'm pretty sure I listened to 1 Mac Miller mixtape and two albums by him.

Every track was Mac Miller after mac miller after cac miller..
Went to a dominantly CAC college party up north late last year, a lot of ASAP, Q, and wiz (haven't heard him in Southern California for like a year plus).

CoolOff

Virgin-AGE: GAF if vagina is in the front-like how do people "hit it from the back"

dead2.gif

Esch

Banned
That jack in the box thread tho.....

Link?

Jack in the Box is the most demonic of all fast food. Something about it is just super gross, I can't even put my finger on it. Looking at a Jack in the Box taco is like looking at the asshole of satan himself.

Esch

Banned
The guy holding the most annoying rapper from New York crown right now is 50 Cent.

Also, these Opie and Anthony topics in the OT are hilarious. Really exposing some posters haha.

CRS

This is him, we called him buck. Poor lad was terrified when we first picked him up, only young and was so friendly after we calmed him down
;____________________________________; damn breh.

A couple of things, your car is missing a steering wheel and i guess you can say that he's a Young Buck.

HiResDes

This is up for grabs for free until Sunday:

01 Foreword
02 The Fringe
03 Today f. Shad
04 On A Mountain f. Logan
05 Bridges f. Mayday & Phoenix Troy
06 Insomnia
07 December
08 Modern Warfare f. Jonathan Korszyk
09 Iron Vox
10 Track 10