• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
who the fuck is bobby scmurda
9v4zte8lg953pcd8rf77t54vm.300x225x25.gif

Nah...even if thabiz gives it a cosign, nah.

I sort of like the little tracks he's released lately, rapping over classic songs...but I just can''t fuck with 40 Rae tracks of him rapping with low energy. Yall know I fuck with monotone rap, but if you're gonna do it have some quotables (see: Roc Marciano, Ka). Rae kinda just exists on the mic. Modern era Rae rarely drops a "bad" verse, sometimes he drops a really dope verse, but usually it's a stagnant verse that doesn't do anything interesting, over a boring beat.

but I'll give him props for this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkpY8w-zopI

that beat is perfect. Sucks it was wasted, that should be on an album

PlayDat

Is it good?
Haven't listened yet. I'll post impressions after a couple spins.

Nah...even if thabiz gives it a cosign, nah.

I sort of like the little tracks he's released lately, rapping over classic songs...but I just can''t fuck with 40 Rae tracks of him rapping with low energy. Yall know I fuck with monotone rap, but if you're gonna do it have some quotables (see: Roc Marciano, Ka). Rae kinda just exists on the mic. Modern era Rae rarely drops a "bad" verse, sometimes he drops a really dope verse, but usually it's a stagnant verse that doesn't do anything interesting, over a boring beat.

but I'll give him props for this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkpY8w-zopI

that beat is perfect. Sucks it was wasted, that should be on an album

The art says it all.

Did ya'll look at the tracklist? Most (all?) of these tracks aren't even new. They aren't even HIS songs just stuff he's been featured on. Hell, some of them aren't even songs, just clips from interviews.
iKKYDhDCRGfBF.png

Is there a flabby n rae smilie mash up? The streets been beggin for it.

cacophony

this kim k game is actually kinda dope. im only playing it for possible kanye cameos tho cause im a true Kanye stan, maybe theres like snippets of the new album in there or some shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom