• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Divinity Original Sin is super dope. Buy it if you like CRPGS or ARPGS. It's really on that level breh. Haven't played that long yet but I can see that the level of detail and foundation of the game is pretty damn great.

Cheddahz

Banned
Divinity Original Sin is super dope. Buy it if you like CRPGS or ARPGS. It's really on that level breh. Haven't played that long yet but I can see that the level of detail and foundation of the game is pretty damn great.

Game is so fucking good. I'll probably dive into it once I get back from my last trip to Charlotte

Esch

Banned
Game is so fucking good. I'll probably dive into it once I get back from my last trip to Charlotte
Man the game is so smart. I love the role environment plays in combat, the options you get in quests. It has that feeling of being focused within each quest but also giving you a little leeway to do this and that. I don't remember the last time I played a game this good.

Courage

The fact that Lil B will remain relevant until the end of time, with a schtick that seems so outrageous, cements him as one of the greatest musicians of our time.

Esch

Banned
Smell is my best sense tho

I don't know. Essentially what I do with lil b is download almost everything he makes, and delete everything on the project that I think is crap. Sometimes he has a banger or some wavey shit I enjoy or some funny shit, and he's just genuine about it. I treat his music the same way I take Raider Klans which is having no shame about canning 95% of it and compiling the rest.

Boy in Da Corner is aight. Great cover art though:

boy_in_da_corner_dizzee_rascal_480_1172961486_5495030.jpg
I actually really like this album. Has a special place in my heart

big ander

DVS - Mutant League

anyone a fan of this guy? Mixtape of features and songs cut from the full length release I'm not convinced is ever actually coming. I like him thru features and 1 or 2 early singles, even when he's a cheeseball he seems real. same circle as Lakutis, big baby gandhi, hot sugar, antwon, sicksentz, mayhem, kool ad. Tape's got a couple of decent songs.

cacophony

First beat I did," he recalls, "was in seventh grade, on my computer. I got into doing beats for the video games I used to try to make. My game was very sexual. The main character was, like, a giant penis. It was like Mario Brothers, but the ghosts were, like, vaginas. Mind you, I'm 12 years old, and this is stuff 30-year-olds are programming. You'd have to draw in and program every little step—it literally took me all night to do a step, 'cause the penis, y'know, had little feet and eyes.
http://www.details.com/celebrities-...ye-west-talks-fashion-and-music?currentPage=2

lmfao

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
This big ghost shit is actually good. Dude fell off for a bit but he hit that lupe snap out of the park. Morpheus and Ellen...

#dead

PlayDat

DVS - Mutant League

anyone a fan of this guy? Mixtape of features and songs cut from the full length release I'm not convinced is ever actually coming. I like him thru features and 1 or 2 early singles, even when he's a cheeseball he seems real. same circle as Lakutis, big baby gandhi, hot sugar, antwon, sicksentz, mayhem, kool ad. Tape's got a couple of decent songs.

Gonna check this out. Liked him on Black Swan with Lakutis.

Edit: On second thought I think I'll wait for a full project. He's good on twitter. I saw this account before but it isn't verified so I wasn't sure it was him.

New Shlohmo is dope, yeah

Special guests at the iheartcomix x Pop Up show are up. 11 PM tonight, $10 cover, in Echo Park, venue still TBD. Not sure if RSVPs are still up. Full lineup is:

HOODBOI (Fools Gold • Athletixx)

ALISON WONDERLAND (DJ Set • Falcona • Australia)

CZ x REWROTE (M|O|D)

SPF666 x COMMUNE (Club Chemtrail • Portland)

FRANKI CHAN (IHEARTCOMIX)

SUSPECT (IHEARTCOMIX)

Also new TY $ and Partynextdoor tapes over the next week, but I might be the only person here who gives a shit.

Interested in the PND tape. Not as much after the last song but still a bit hyped.
his first tape was good but not even close to anything abel has put out. tape was good but I didn't think it was amazing.

DominoKid

Also new TY $ and Partynextdoor tapes over the next week, but I might be the only person here who gives a shit.

Cool.

Ty$ is also on/in this month's Fader (the Lana cover)

edit: Bobby Shmurda sign to Epic. I appreciate his existence if only because it pushed Troy Ave into yesterday's news where he belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom