• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

poor cudders

No fucking pineapple.

my carribean peoples would disagree but they'd be wrong

IMO the biggest irony is that some of the biggest projects Dilla did were hated on or disliked initially. Beats, Rhymes, and Life is a dope album with crazy production but a lot of people were disappointed with it. Same with Labcabincalifornia, which wasn't as successful or as praised as Bizarre Ride. Now everyone is on Dilla's dick.

fuckin' PREACH
nothing wrong with getting into Dilla post-donuts or later, but he wasn't as celebrated at the time. ill be honest, i dug Beats Rhymes & Life but assumed production was still mostly the ummah

Onions are a cooking staple, much more important than avocados

well yeah this goes without saying

Esch

Banned
Despite being from #IslanderFam I dislike most tropical fruit. Pineapple? Naw. Guava? Nah, etc etc. Just so damn sweet. I kinda like star fruit though.

Tokubetsu

mango > all of the above.

bananas rock too.

Mangos are great, but only the ones that used to grow all over Jamaica. Even then they kinda lose their appeal when you're an adult and need to be concerned with how how you look. Stains everything, gets everywhere and inbetween your teeth. Best saved as a treat once in awhile.

Talking food with people gets me to heated it isn't even funny. There isn't a single thing i've eaten yet that I can say I hate (including all kinds of insects / snails / fermented animal parts). Yet you got people out here on some "Mustard makes me wanna vomit". Mayo is a bit bad in large amounts but thats about it for me. Reminds me of this though.

5r85CZX.png

Esch

Banned
Really I can't even fathom a world without onions. I may just eat them at almost every meal that isn't a date, and even then I might be like w/e. I probably ate an entire half onion at dinner today. Grilled that bitch up just enough so it had black edges and a sweet interior, threw some on my hot dog and ate the rest. I'm growing some red onions now. They're pathetic due to my neglect but I may just take a pic for gaf hop, just because I love onions that much.

Courage

Rarely do they not enhance flavor on what they complement. From burgers to hot dogs to sauces to salads etc. Most versatile vegetable bar none.

Fruits I can't get enough of cranberries, clementines,and blueberries. I fucks with bananas when I'm about to workout or for when I can't stomach eating in the morning. Oranges are my go to snack when I'm not trying to eat heavy.

CRS

Favorite way to eat a tomato is in a caprice salad. Slice one up, some slices of fresh mozzarella (buffalo mozzarella if you got it), salt and pepper, and a little drizzle of olive oil on top. Fucking delicious.

What I would do to go visit Italy.

HiResDes

Downloaded around twenty mixtapes and albums that I've never heard or seen posted with the hopes of finding a few hidden gems... Stay tuned

Had a caprice salad with smoked salmon was to die for... I make mine with a little fresh basil

CRS

I really need to go Bandcamp hunting again. I'm sure there's a gem or two out there.

And yeah, you can get fancy and make some basil infused olive oil or just drizzle the salad with a little basil pesto sauce.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Bruhs I just caught action Bronson tonight at Peter Rosenberg's concert and dude is wild..... Best part though he climbed onto the side balcony turned to start to rap once he got there. He saw my fist raised to give him daps looked at me and then gave me a pounds then went back to rapping. Nobody else got a daps lol. Considering this was the last act I needed to finish my bucket list of affordable rappers (outkast, jay, and kanye are too damn expensive) I'm pretty pumped to get a dap from Bronson.

Other take aways and random notes:

Schoolboy Q got a lot better at live performing than what I saw twice from him last year, Oxymoron dropping helped but still I got to give him props.
I didn't understand a damn word Danny Brown said but the crowd loved him
Having some strange girl on Molly grind on your dick for no reason is great until you remember the show is 16 and up. Then you got to ruin the mood and walk away just to be safe.....Le Sigh
Ebro thinks he's Vince McMahon
Vic Mensa needs to realize if your given a chance to do one song do "down on my luck"
Bronson ripped his shirt to start the set via Hulk Hogan and he has a giant tattoo on his chest.... I had no idea
Who the fuck is G Easy? I thought he was a Ryan Gosling imitator until he starting rapping wack bars.....
Joell Ortiz did a 2 song set wearing neon green flip flops. I am now 100% certain he will rap at any show in NYC last minute if asked and he just threw those on to leave the house. Its to the point I'm surprised if I don't see Joell do a 2-3 song set at a rap show.

overcast

I used to not like onions as a kid, thank god I changed. I mean till 16-17 I was picky, and growing up in an Eastern European household it made things needlessly complicated.

Anyway. Shout out to Artichokes and Spinach. Artichokes on pizza, whew.

Strawberries are my favorite fruit but I love a lot of tropical fruit and berries.

I need to learn how to cook man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom