• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

big krit - pay attention
http://urbanleakz.net/big-k-r-i-t-ft-rico-love-pay-attention-mp3-itunes/

xFW5pYf.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
K.R.I.T. is one part boring image, one part lack of outreach/marketing. The music is there, it's unique, and it's quality. And K.R.I.T.'s personal attempts at marketing himself have been very cookie cutter.

Good 2getha = the kind of song krit needs to make if he wants a hit imo

I'm surprised they didn't do anything with that song. Not even a video. It's hard to feel bad for someone who clearly thinks doing shit on his own outside of the music isn't worth it. How many videos does Bronson have for his mixtapes? Curren$y? A whole lot. What about Krit? Not a lot recently...

Dude wants to cry about people not taking him seriously or considering him a lyrical threat...after releasing three projects that are essentially the exact same thing thematically.

6 stage presence for Jay-Z? Even I can't even cosign that fuckery.

also looks like a west coast stan wrote that shit. scusting. gonna have to DP him.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
brehs, finally tried destiny

how can they get this many things right wtf

it's like they took all the strengths of a randomized loot system and eliminated nearly all of the negatives, wow

brehs, finally tried destiny

how can they get this many things right wtf

it's like they took all the strengths of a randomized loot system and eliminated nearly all of the negatives, wow

Wait until you start leveling up and getting better armor and better weapons Bungie gotta another hit on their hands I've been playing it damn near everyday.

Grzi

Not feeling the new PartyNextDoor, and I enjoyed the first one.
It sounds especially boring since right now there's the Majid Jordan and Shlohmo/Jeremih EPs to listen to.

codhand

need more gafhoppers to play destiny with, i swear ill find my headset by tomorrow

dude youre on some 4 am shit. i see you tho!

"lol" at Lauryn HIll at your own risk, shes gonna put a hex on you breh.

Also she was doper than most male mcs at that time, no question, so props on Kool for recognizing that.

Nine songs? Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom