• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Cheddahz, you should post the thread in the regular OT for some exposure before getting sent back to the Underworld.

With the god's, Mumei, permission of course.

Also, the beginning of the U-God fiasco.

CRS

Reading that shit again, so hilarious. The amount of fuckery was unbelievable with siddx, kampsy kamspy, Shinobi, etc. posting at its prime. And that shit was three years ago already.

Shoutout to EschatonDX though.

Bonus:

HiResDes said:
White Girl Mob is the antidote. V-Nasty & Kreayshawn are to hip-hop what the Sex Pistols were to rock n'roll...They are going to expose swag rap for what it really is, behind the blueprint set by Lil'B, and have a shit ton of fun doing it.

WAIT, did Ace perma the dude because he was still a junior? I can't remember if this was the case or not.

CRS

back in an era when surveys asked flocka v royce, and whether or not 2pac could rap

Funny you say that

EschatonDX said:
this is a fantastic tradition

5. Flocka or Royce?
6. What you think of J. Cole?
7. Who is the best Wu-Tang member?
8. Can 2pac rap?
9. Rate Lupe on a scale of 1-10
10. Lil B? Genius or mentally challenged?

Yeah, I think that was Moose. Recon vs. Kampsy was so ridiculous too.
For posterity:
The backpack dies
Kendrick is a mixtape artist at best - first half of this page has a great analysis by Kams on whether Nas lost or not
Ok, I'm just gonna say it
Domino is Kamspy's alt (bonus //B1G appearance)
Wait...it's KamSPy??
Recon: "So I saw Lupe Fiasco last night..."

There's at least one that I can't find where Recon starts talking about his school/relationship/work issues and Kams goes, "yeah but you're middle class white." Recon flips put per usual, "Oh, so Kams doesn't think that normal people have problems too." :heh:

CRS

PWycM.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

overcast

I thought it was Kampsy too. And that post was made when I was actively posting.

I feel old. Started posting halfway through senior year. I wouldn't listen to ignorant rap. Only 90's and underground (maybe not that bad).

IrishNinja

haha damn i don't even remember recons comin out like that, had to figure all our mutual lupe shit-talking prolly had us on a few of his lists...miss that dude

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Can't believe I've been part of this community for 5 years. Or that I've been on GAF for nearly that amount of time. I love all y'all, even those who haven't made the accepted B.I.G. Sean Don into their hearts yet.

GAF-Hop |OT11| Five Year Nation
GAF-Hop |OT11| Furious, Five Years Later

CRS

Thinking about it now, I don't know how I would feel about a Fast and Furious reference. Don't think my heart could take it every time I look at my Subscribed Threads list.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Thinking about it now, I don't know how I would feel about a Fast and Furious reference. Don't think my heart could take it every time I look at my Subscribed Threads list.
It's actually a Furious Five reference..

SMH, guess it's a Souljah Girl Era after all

IrishNinja

kams, sidd, recon & co were essential for balancing out opinions, too. kams in particular was not afraid to post liking anything shy of ICP and woudln't get called on it to boot

i like 5 year references, let's build on that. 5 years of rap car payments

IrishNinja

36 talkin crazy now, stop that foolishness

incoming threepeat...setting myself up for mad heat jokes if and when this gets blocked

Salut ma familia

I have a code, it's family

You never turn your back on family

I just tore through fast franchise this week. and I learnt that family always comes first

mad max is about to take the car movie throne once again though, god damn at the stunts shown in that trailer

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I say Recon as Jesse because he got clapped up before he could get his shit together.

HRD is definitely Brian. Schooling fools about Gallo motors, and carrying the team from the jump
also having a surprise baby twist

overcast

Don't remember the character names, but what about those two terrible, annoying ass dudes from Fast Five?
mad max is about to take the car movie throne once again though, god damn at the stunts shown in that trailer
Man, shit looks fantastic. Cannot wait. PG-13 hopefully won't cripple it too much, it looked violent and properly disturbing.

i don't even think they have names lmao. they were funny but whatever.

yeah the stunts in fury road look bananas. i'm amazed nobody died on set.

CRS

The Tego Calderon and Don Omar characters? Fuck outta here, they were not annoying or terrible.

They were some of the best characters of the movie and would love it if they came back. Honestly, I preferred the comedic relief from those two than Rome.

You guys and your negativity, man.

CoolOff

This Niko Is-thing is pretty fucking great. It reminds me of something but I can quite figure out what.

Bumpin FLOSS hard this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom