• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

Damn how did CRS find that post also going back made me think about the Illz. Dude dropped a masterpiece that only Gaf-Hop seemed to care about at one point.

codhand

Best Boot Camp Clik albums

smif-n-wessun+dah+shinin.jpg

Originoo+Gunn+Clappaz+-+Da+Storm.jpg

9AVtwbwPQMtYURHpSnikR1JbbaemsTD9wpCL01kyY8BLdNTGXIey-DNLDfZV_x9Nb0AEvHtMBQ

i swear we've been through this...

please update your txt files.

Esch

Banned
It was like, amicable discourse was just so foreign to him that there had to be more to it than that. So his latent homo/transphobia filled that logical void.

Irish still my boy even though he's been hurt feeling posting at me ever since I started trading stock publically on the Roc-A-Fella exchange. Come here you pasty bastard (pause)

zac9.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think that dude is the star of some shitty reality TV show on A&E. No gonna play the youtube, though. Fuck that.

Esch

Banned
I'm posting this next time someone makes a thread boohooing white people making fun or parodying shit like this. It needs to be made fun of and shamed. As much as possible.
Making fun of what? Naruto? #thedualities of being a street kid who reads manga scans?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
21st amendment got some piff. Monk's Blood is amazing
I get to eat at their brewery/restaurant from time to time. They've got a bacon burger/dark beer combo that'll lay you out flat like an afternoon nap.

Shits gravy.

Where's cheddahz at? We makin this OT or not?

those Big Sean shops, the U-God rant, blackace mixes, recon v. kamspy, Mr. Swag.

95f0f246193518847083c633d17dbf26.430x304x34.gif

thnks fr th mmrs, GAF-Hop. looking forward to the new ot.

edit: how could i forget coldvein?
jb24frQuOkSiIV.png

in before the new thread

just noticed my karaoke videos were up. Me doing Slow Jamz. They host it once a month, some other GAF-Hop cats in LA should come out when they do, lol

I need to work on my live show/rap hands though
make Def Jam Rapstar 2, Harmonix pls

in before the new thread

just noticed my karaoke videos were up. Me doing Slow Jamz. They host it once a month, some other GAF-Hop cats in LA should come out when they do, lol

nothing better than playing rapstar at home and having your mom walk in while you're singing push it by salt n pepa

I gotta get to the next level cuh, If I don't pronounce every push it I won't get enough stars cuh

PBY

Banned
nothing better than playing rapstar at home and having your mom walk in while you're singing push it by salt n pepa

I gotta get to the next level cuh, If I don't pronounce every push it I won't get enough stars cuh
Picturing count in his bucket hat eating hot pockets playing rap star now.

Esch

Banned
You guys remember when kamspy went on that Eminem hate spree for like 6 months. Dude completely ruined my ability to enjoy his music with them truth bombs :(

100% serious- I've paid to see worse rap performances than this.

haha

SA SA SA SA SALT AND SALT AND PEPA'S HERE!

fuck that song, lol.

Turn My Swag On is secretly my favorite song on the game

What day do they host it? I'll come out for the next one breh.

Don't know if it's a specific day, I just know it's a once a month thing apparently. Their facebook page is here

Esch

Banned
We're gonna hit 20k posts before OT11 finishes. That's what we get for trusting a hood rat like Cheddahz with our posting home
troll.png

Wait, whose beats was he jacking?

Well, I don't know if he actually got permission or not, but I did end up finding out that a lot of the beats seemed like barely changed versions of some existing songs:

Faded: Beth Orton - Stars All Seem To Weep
November Sky: Arms and Sleepers - Matador
The Sun Doesn't Know It's a Star: Arms and Sleepers - Helvetica
Dreams of Life and Beth: Beth Gibbons - Show

(link to Illzsential stream, for reference)

Some other beats had samples as well, though I think the above are the most obvious ones. Not that he's really trying to hide it or anything, since he even references them in the track titles sometimes, heh.

Since all his stuff was released for free, maybe he's kind of in that legal grey area, I dunno. I do the same shit as him, so I'm not being critical or anything, but I did find it funny.

Cheddahz

Banned
We're gonna hit 20k posts before OT11 finishes. That's what we get for trusting a hood rat like Cheddahz with our posting home
troll.png

i'll be home tomorrow to work on it! i didn't bring my drawing shit with me and the closest place to buy materials is twenty minutes away
Where's cheddahz at? We makin this OT or not?
we are! pm with stuff to draw and i'll get onto to it whenever i'm back at my place tomorrow

IrishNinja

tomorrow? we'll be on page 205 by then cheddahz, what are you doin man

Irish still my boy even though he's been hurt feeling posting at me ever since I started trading stock publically on the Roc-A-Fella exchange. Come here you pasty bastard (pause)

*dap* got something in my eye...wait no that's just dust

too many people here blaming Sparxxx and not WanderingWind

GAF-Hop |OT11| Naruto is for real ninjas

this is how we get spindashing back, right here

edit: how could i forget coldvein?
jb24frQuOkSiIV.png

he won't let you, son keeps making ridiculous threads in OT

maaaaan you know i bought up like half the DLC for part 1, i'm just waiting for the announcement right here
fuck you twista, ill never have a few trophies cause your fast-ass stoopid song

Pimp C>Bun B

i wanna shit on how obvious this is but nah, let's sit back & wait...bound to be someone who disagrees

Esch

Banned
This DITC/Skeltah/Clik talk had me going through all that shit last night again. Man I used to love Jesus Price Supastar and Word...Life expecially

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom