• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
ESGN is worse than BFK and most standout Gibbs projects based off most of the generic production and terrible weed carriers alone. I've heard homeless people that rap better than those guys, full stop. I thought Pinata was gonna be trash because of those bums. He better not let any of those guys eat off of any of his future projects, because they're sub-St. Lunatics status.

Tokubetsu

Definitive Gibbs cvlt ranking:

Pinata > E$GN > BFK > midwestgangstaboxframecadillacmuzik > Str8 Killa EP > Cold Day in Hell > Lord Giveth, Lord Taketh Away

PlayDat

This really shouldn't have surprised me, but the people at Rapgenius are WAY into bitcoin.

I just got back from seeing Mahbod Moghadam, one of the co-founders and an editor for newsgenius. Forgot her name.

The big reason for them expanding outside of rap was so they didn't have to link people away from their website in the annotations. They figure if they can explain non-rap stuff that gets referenced a lot (Bible verses, news items etc) they can keep users on the site longer.

Rapgenius, like other websites is a victim of the 1% rule. They're trying to push more users to sign up and contribute.

There were a bunch of questions during the QA section at the end. I had a few of my own.

I asked if they were worried that letting corporations have their own accounts and add annotations would create a conflict of interest. His response "We encourage beef."

Also asked about some of the more pointless annotations. He said they like to take a more light-hearted approach to providing explanations. Thinks wikipedia is too stuck up sometimes. Mogdaham himself is actually the one responsible for this

Someone else brought up being blocked by Google for some of the shady shit they tried to pull. The exposure ended helping them a great deal. He doesn't think they did anything wrong since no money changed hands.

You misspelled lost.

kttcolichildplease
moms jeans?

Chick looks like a Love & Hip Hop Buffalo version of Tahiry.

Click the name in the picture my dude and look at the instagram. How is that anything but a W for ab soul? She looks better than tahiry

Some of yall are ridiculous haters. Leave that up for Esch and Toku please

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Click the name in the picture my dude and look at the instagram. How is that anything but a W for ab soul? She looks better than tahiry

That's where I'm looking.

d9ebb0e0a73511e38ec0121894149508_8.jpg

I'm desi and this bindi shit is throwing me off son

overcast

How are those Piñata bonus tracks? Almost grabbed a copy when I went in to best buy today. Probably wait until this Friday when I get paid.

I'm too tempted by games lately guys. So many things dropping left and right.

How are those Piñata bonus tracks? Almost grabbed a copy when I went in to best buy today. Probably wait until this Friday when I get paid.

I'm too tempted by games lately guys. So many things dropping left and right.

Terrorist and Deep are amazing.

Cold on the Blvd, and The Morning After are instrumentals that are pretty cool and relaxing.

Esch

Banned

No hate from me. I'd eat all types of fruit off that.

EDIT: actually thats an L kinda. these entertainment bed wench chicks seem like a mistake to wife up, no sexist.

No one really fawned over the chick? It ain't like Soul is someone signed to some Major label or anything. Dude is indie lol. If anything the L is for her

Esch

Banned
Siddx isn't permed but I'm pretty sure he's done with gaf. Also I could tell The Return of was Tguy. His mannerisms and energy, brehs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom