• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Y'all gotta remember what Soul looks like

What was I expecting from Gaf tho, of course it's an L on the Gaf scale.

I was wondering about Siddx today too, was it a perm?
See, this is the thing, when a chick looks wild inconsistent in her photos, there's definitely an asterisk you gotta put at the end of any sort of judgment. She looks much better there than in other pictures.

Also, side note, but I have no idea about what T.I. is doing with Tiny.

hold on, people are trying to say Yaris Sanchez isn't bad? The fuck is wrong with yall.

But I will say this: Soul lost for getting her pregnant. She seems more down to earth than most video chicks...but she's still a video chick. There's always going to be a rapper flyer than Soul, and diamonds are blinding.

That ass is no joke brehs. Kendrick is what, 5'8? He could probably fit his entire torso in her ass.

kttcolikrs

kttcolikrs

kttcolikrs

kttcolikrs

kttcolikrs

kttcolikrs

kttcolikrs
kttcolikrs
kttcolikrs
kttcolikrs
kttcolikrs
kttcolikrs

Esch

Banned
hold on, people are trying to say Yaris Sanchez isn't bad? The fuck is wrong with yall.

But I will say this: Soul lost for getting her pregnant. She seems more down to earth than most video chicks...but she's still a video chick. There's always going to be a rapper flyer than Soul, and diamonds are blinding.

That ass is no joke brehs. Kendrick is what, 5'8? He could probably fit his entire torso in her ass.

Yup.

also lmao at XV in 2014. fuck that lame ass bullshit, trying to listen to some kid rap about Mass Effect 3
jQqnGYtkioem9.png

overcast

Gonna post this again, cause that's a W for Soul. It's Soul...

Nardwuar and Q interview is great.

This YG is alright to me. Second half is really inconsistent. Like the first 5 or so songs. Transitions nicely up to that point.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Green Backpack/Act II bundle is real yo

XV about to save the game

EDIT: How the fuck did you dig up that on some video chick, PD? I didn't know people checked that closely for video chicks that aren't Melyssa Ford, etc.

Damn, y'all the real haters. I might hate on someone's money, style, appearance, music... But hating on a man's future? nah.

unless it's wayne.

nah breh this is different. There would be a certain level of poetic justice to a 35 year old Meek Mill back on the block freestyling, looking like this. I don't hate the homie, I just want to see him broke with his corn rows fucked up, dissing Rick Ross (who will no doubt be a Def Jam CEO by then).

Esch

Banned
some people just don't deserve to flourish breh
??? Meek Mills is such a bad guy? Just cause you don't like the way he rap? This is why you're so easy to pick apart, son. You're like a high schooler.

nah breh this is different. There would be a certain level of poetic justice to a 35 year old Meek Mill back on the block freestyling, looking like this. I don't hate the homie, I just want to see him broke with his corn rows fucked up, dissing Rick Ross (who will no doubt be a Def Jam CEO by then).

That sounds kinda vindictive and strange breh. I don't wanna see any rappers broke and futureless like that.

??? Meek Mills is such a bad guy? Just cause you don't like the way he rap? This is why you're so easy to pick apart, son. You're like a high schooler.

Nah for reals Meek aint that bad.

Now French? That ninja aint shit, look at what he did to Lil Poopy

Esch

Banned
Nah for reals Meek aint that bad.

Now French? That ninja aint shit, look at what he did to Lil Poopy

I can't take you seriously talking about rapper morality with your Schoolboy Q avatar. Stanning a guy who probably spends all day passed out in bed while his daughter grows up lost

just like gnauze and his daughter, i guess

overcast

Haven't really listened to them aside from the one song, but this Haim vid has me crushing. Corny synchronized dancing and 2 above average girls got me.

Esch, Q's daughter has money. She's fineeeeee.

I can't take you seriously talking about rapper morality with your Schoolboy Q avatar. Stanning a guy who probably spends all day passed out in bed while his daughter grows up lost

just like gnauze and his daughter, i guess

They went from food stamps to being able to afford food. Guess you gonna hate on that though.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Haven't really listened to them aside from the one song, but this Haim vid has me crushing. Corny synchronized dancing and 2 above average girls got me.

Esch, Q's daughter has money. She's fineeeeee.
Eh, what did that St. vincent merch table look like at the show? I'm going Saturday night. Prices? What's available?

overcast

Eh, what did that St. vincent merch table look like at the show? I'm going Saturday night. Prices? What's available?
I'm going tomorrow. I'll definitely make a post somewhere and tell you. Might even wait after the show to get my vinyl signed.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I'm going tomorrow. I'll definitely make a post somewhere and tell you. Might even wait after the show to get my vinyl signed.
I'm toying with that idea, but taking my girl so I'm not sure if she'd be down to wait... Might bring my records anyway tho and see what happens. Love to get my white vinyl Stramge Mercy signed.

Providing financially isn't the same as being a father

Well considering that he has custody, always positively mentions her in interviews, has her in his videos and the album cover, pretty much always talks about her. He's better than most rappers that have children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom