• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
damn this is so spot on. I've never watched dudes standups, are they always this on point?
Yes, Chris Rock's specials are some of the most consistent. Never Scared and Bring The Pain are fantastic.

They're pretty much in their entirety on YT as well. Go watch them now. How the hell haven't you seen any?

I guess we just have different standards for what constitutes good fatherhood, friend. That's not surprising tho
trollxi.png

Honestly, as bad as this will probably sound its more or less a black thing tbh. Knowing that you're not black then we sadly do have two different standards for what good fatherhood is.

Esch

Banned
Never seen a Chris Rock standup routine? I don't even

Yes, Chris Rock's specials are some of the most consistent. Never Scared and Bring The Pain are fantastic.

They're pretty much in their entirety on YT as well. Go watch them now. How the hell haven't you seen any?

Don't watch that much standup in general brehs.
Honestly, as bad as this will probably sound its more or less a black thing tbh. Knowing that you're not black then we sadly do have two different standards for what good fatherhood is.
Well, it's up to young men like you to raise that standard, i guess.

Briefly glanced at the billboard chart and noticed Aloe Blacc has the #12 song in the country. Good for him, although I'm not really a fan of the song (The Man, from the Beats by Dre commercials lol). Still, it's in line with his previous stuff.

I'd love to hear a new Emanon album, dude is a good rapper.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
This really thick chick at work (HUGE ass) bagged her a good looking, fit black dude. Guy can get a better woman than that though. She's all thick and older. Like gross thick brehs.
Those are the best ones. They never get sex so they get super sloshy. Lmao

overcast

Those are the best ones. They never get sex so they get super sloshy. Lmao
LOL. I haven't had sex near enough times to have any experience with "sloshy" sex.

I love Chappelle talking about getting high with white people. My friends aren't like this, but any time I got high/drunk with the douchey popular rich kids in HS, they constantly talk about this shit.

Also... about to download Tinder. This shit is private right? More curious than anything.
ohhh.png

Edit: I was thinking about Bang with friends that Cudder mentioned a while back. Gonna wait a bit on Tinder then. Bang with friends though?
ohhh.png

talkin bout my gf wenis?

Also Chris Rock is hilarious, I can't think of a single joke of his that has fallen flat with me. George Carlin is my favourite comedian of all time though.

We need a big ghost YG review
Or at least Mastermind

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If I had game I'd def smash a white girl. Prob wouldn't date though, culture/lifestyle differences too stronk

I need something to pepper inbetween listening to this YG. Goddamnit there was a tape that came out recently that I was meaning to download but I forget, I hate when this happens. Anything super poppy to recommend?

overcast

If I had game I'd def smash a white girl. Prob wouldn't date though, culture/lifestyle differences too stronk
Why would you need game though? I'm sure it's the same with any girl no? Need game for them all.

Thinking about messaging that LVL'd up girl on Facebook despite not knowing her super well... Redhead white girl, that's my vice. Yeah.. Happening I think.

Esch

Banned

You don't need some sort of spectacular game to smash white girls (in my experience) here in the US. White girls are among the least likely to be immigrants in America and as a result often less bound up in shame/sex restrictive cultures or religions.

I need something to pepper inbetween listening to this YG. Goddamnit there was a tape that came out recently that I was meaning to download but I forget, I hate when this happens. Anything super poppy to recommend?
Aren't you Indian? You don't need game, I'm assuming you're a doctor or engineer correct? You won't have any problems breh.

Furyous

White women with a tiny waist but a big ass...

It's like getting a student loan refund in college because you know it's about to be a fun time. I feel obligated to break down dem walls, those barriers, that separate us as people. I'm out for payback on dat ass. My favorite move is the camel clutch although the triangle does come out on occasion. Instagram has made me realize I'm missing out on yoga instructors.

White girls outnumber everyone else 3:1 in psych.

Just get in on a study group and drop, "My family wouldn't approve of me being with a white girl. They'd probably disown :(" and then either they fuck you out of pity or they fuck you to fuck up your alleged family situation. Either way you're in there

Esch

Banned
Psychologist with a wilting GPA... pretty much on death row
ibp5fI1cT0d3sr.png
Think about it this way. White girls have decided to have sex with coldvein, some even for an extended period of time. If coldvein can bag white girls, you can too. Anything coldvein can do, you can do better. You can do anything better than coldvein. That's just science, man.

denzel-washington-booz6jbx.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You people have some funny views on white people. If you can date a person of one color, you can date a person of another. It's 2014. Obama is president. Little black girls that go missing get news coverage.

It's a brave new world.

i dunno, i have to put in some effort to bag black girls. white girls and asians are easier.

but i like black girls more....

edit: yo i just read wanderingwind's post now. wow, now this sounds super creepy lmao.

overcast

If I had to guess... I'm the type of dude that will attract mostly white/asian girls. Kind of worried it'll be the "safe" girls of all races. I look too nice.

Vorheez

What's goin' on GAF-Hop? Don't mean to drop in on the circle like this, even though Chris Rock is that dude, but I've been lurking GAF for a few years now and just got approved so I feel I need to get in on this now.

Musical Taste
• Pick a coast to rep: True north strong and free
• Favorite Artist: Brotha Lynch Hung
• Best feature killer: Kendrick Lamar right now
• Favourite producer: Apollo Brown
• Favourite album: Danny Brown - XXX
• What's in your playlist right now? Viktor Vaughn - Vaudeville Villain

I'll be around here frequently dropping recommendations and taking suggestions for something new, looking forward to being part of the GAF-Hop fanmily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom