• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
because who said anything that he/she typed was anywhere near the truth. I could make a thread with the same sob story. its like faking cancer. well not that bad, but its still taking advantage of people.

Exactly. It's nice that people wanna help and more power to them if the story is true. But seriously, I'd be super cautious about stuff like that.

coldvein

Banned
because who said anything that he/she typed was anywhere near the truth. I could make a thread with the same sob story. its like faking cancer. well not that bad, but its still taking advantage of people.

sucker born every minute, i guess. and the givers probably feel better about themselves.

Cudder

what gets me thinking the most, is if people who make those threads come up with the whole backstory before they make the thread or as they go along when people inevitably start asking questions about their circumstances. correct me if i'm wrong but I believe there have been threads where the OP's fake story has fallen apart because people picked it apart.

Smh, Schoolboy Q rolling that Cheech and Chong Paper, that album's worth so much money with the paper.

Edit: NVM it seems to have dropped in price from last I checked.

If someone I sort of knew online needed some help and I could do it without going out my way...sure, I'd consider it. I consider Esch an e-friend for instance, we're Facebook friends etc...he's not a total stranger, I have a general portrait of him basically. If he asked me to help him with something that I could do, sure.

But some random OP on GAF that I don't know? Nah.

Cudder

in before Esch suddenly loses that six figure money in some unforeseen event and comes up with a story to nickel and dime PD.

Esch

Banned
If someone I sort of knew online needed some help and I could do it without going out my way...sure, I'd consider it. I consider Esch an e-friend for instance, we're Facebook friends etc...he's not a total stranger, I have a general portrait of him basically. If he asked me to help him with something that I could do, sure.

But some random OP on GAF that I don't know? Nah.

I would never ask you for help like that though. That's what my family's for.

jay-dap-o.gif

Crowd-begging is kinda wack. I understand if you're broke and someone in your fam has cancer or something like that, sure. But cmon.

I would never ask you for help like that though. That's what my family's for.

jay-dap-o.gif

Crowd-begging is kinda wack. I understand if you're broke and someone in your fam has cancer or something like that, sure. But cmon.

I don't mean money mainly. Like if your car broke down in Michigan, I'd let you use my AAA card breh.

Okay. I like dark souls. Playing it "wrong" tho, basically co-oping the whole game. It gets fun when ur playing w people who know what they're doing.
I co op all the time breh. Don't listen to those guys saying you're playing wrong. Plus this game has more bullshit so co op all the time

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wait.. you can co-op in Dark Souls? PC mod or is this something that's in #2?

Or do you guys mean when you can randomly call someone in to help you during a boss segment?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Thanks brahs. Pinata made me a Gibbs fan again. I thought the dude was washed up before he got started, but that shit is fire.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
New Jon Connor mixtape:

Jon_Connor_Best_In_The_World-front-large-450x450.jpg

Called The Late Registration Of A College Dropout Who Had A Dark Twisted Fantasy Of 808′s And Heartbreaks or The Best In The World. Link.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Smh, Schoolboy Q rolling that Cheech and Chong Paper, that album's worth so much money with the paper.

Edit: NVM it seems to have dropped in price from last I checked.
Nah it's by worth that much with the paper. Like the packaging and record would need to be mint to hit over $30

Is that Jon Connor any good?
I think it was him that dropped a mixtape with the same premise (rapping over other people's beats) but it was with Eminem songs. I was stoked but the novelty kinda wore out fast, is that true here too?
Could've just been since I'd heard those original songs so many times though. Then again the same will probably apply to this mixtape.

Damn brehs, its hard outchea for a ninja
kttcolito

I mean.. you know that feel when you want to bang that new album you been waiting for in your rap car and the bass in your car mad garbage but you still blast it loud
kttcolito

I wanna put subs in my rap car but I don't wanna pay for it man
kttcolito

im trynna go to Evo this year brehs but I still gotta pay these bills dawq, idk what to do y'all
kttcolito

I'm still trynna pay off these ovofest tickets brehs, I think my lights are about to go out
kttcolito

I mean.. I got a job but how am I supposed to save when I want new shit you feel me?
kttcolito

if you guys could be so grateful.. please deposit some mulah in my paypal
kttcolito
fucku_payme@hotmail.com

for reals though, the thing that kinda ticked me off about that thread is that the dude has so many OPPORTUNITIES for jobs but he gave up before looking at all his options.

Dereck

Damn brehs, its hard outchea for a ninja
kttcolito

I mean.. you know that feel when you want to bang that new album you been waiting for in your rap car and the bass in your car mad garbage but you still blast it loud
kttcolito

I wanna put subs in my rap car but I don't wanna pay for it man
kttcolito

im trynna go to Evo this year brehs but I still gotta pay these bills dawq, idk what to do y'all
kttcolito

I'm still trynna pay off these ovofest tickets brehs, I think my lights are about to go out
kttcolito

I mean.. I got a job but how am I supposed to save when I want new shit you feel me?
kttcolito

if you guys could be so grateful.. please deposit some mulah in my paypal
kttcolito
fucku_payme@hotmail.com

for reals though, the thing that kinda ticked me off about that thread is that the dude has so many OPPORTUNITIES for jobs but he gave up before looking at all his options.
fnny.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom