• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Do you have a Garfield in the window? You need a Garfield in the window for a true rap car.

Do you have a Garfield in the window? You need a Garfield in the window for a true rap car.

bQYIqcC.gif

Okay. I like dark souls. Playing it "wrong" tho, basically co-oping the whole game. It gets fun when ur playing w people who know what they're doing.

No shame in summoning people. The features there after all. I do think you should get some of those losses in on the bosses just so you can get an understanding of their attack patterns. When to dodge/block and whatnot. The best part is after you beat them going back and helping other people body them in seconds.

Esch

Banned
Fuck that. Anytime I get anything new? I dont care what it is, I smell the everliving fuck out of that shit. I love new everything smell.

Esch

Banned
Actually I started with that a couple of nights ago. Fell asleep at like 10:30 the first night which was a fucking miracle but then I went extreme and dropped the night time setting to Candle which is the second lowest. I slept at 3am.

Shit is flimsy.
Blame computers and computer programs for your poor sleep management, brehs.

Cudder

Actually I started with that a couple of nights ago. Fell asleep at like 10:30 the first night which was a fucking miracle but then I went extreme and dropped the night time setting to Candle which is the second lowest. I slept at 3am.

Shit is flimsy.

You really think you're going to see benefits over 2 nights? It doesn't make you go to bed at a certain time. It definitely helps with eye strain even if you don't realize it, it's not going to magically improve your sleep if your sleeping habits are shit to begin with.

codhand

OK, OK.

Speaking of the Madvillain sequel, any word on more work with Doom?

He wants to do it. It’s just like me with Quasimoto — it just has to be right. It ain’t like it’s gonna be worse or better. It’s a continuation. We got like 10, 12 songs. It’s up to him. We talk. He saying he recorded new material. We gon’ see, we gon’ see very soon. I’m gonna go to Europe, we gonna hook up with him. Next month, London, first thing I do is go see Doom.

codhand

At one point there was talk of you working with Kanye?

Madlib: I don’t know what happened. Maybe he didn’t wanna pay my fee, or maybe he didn’t wanna go in that direction. Probably the money thing, he wanted to put his name on my— I actually don’t wanna talk about that. A lot of people record over my music and it don’t come out.

she's cute, that outfit, is what i was saying,...

I loved E$GN. I never go back to Cold Day in Hell except for maybe "Rob Me a Nigga."

I still say ESGN is stronger than BFK in the 2nd half which makes it a better project. Eastside Moonwalker in the middle and Freddie Soprano as the 2nd to last track alone gives it way better sequencing.

Just edit out that one Crunchy Black sounding dude off of those tracks and you're good to go.

I loved E$GN. I never go back to Cold Day in Hell except for maybe "Rob Me a Nigga."

esgn is automatically better because of eastside moonwalker. god damn that track is smooth.

and yeah haha that track and 187 proof are the only ones i go back to on cold day in hell once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom