• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Cassidy is so gassed. Dude is calling himself a household name, trying to get Cortez to battle his man who's named after a wrench in TF2, etc. I still remember when Cass tried to start pushing that guy and he was horrible. He was on like one song with Game and then never to be seen again.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I love how two spaces of this bingo board are devoted to GUYS IS OKAY BECAUSE HOT GIRL IS HOT. It's like the bad TV equivalent of when a new female artist video bubbles up on HipHopGAF and half the replies are MAN TERRIBLE SONG WOULD STILL SMANG THOUGH.
Tsk tsk guys. Clean up youre acts!

T Dollarz

So last night I was at a house party playing pong, and I'm noticing they're playing some dope but pretty typical tunes. First some songs off Oxymoron, then GKMC... I'm like ok I'm going in on those, feeling good... Next some songs from Old start popping up and I'm like OKAY hell yeah, this the type of party I'm about.... Was so good hearing Smokin & Drinkin playing pong n shit... But so I'm like ok I gotta find the dude whose iPod this is. We start talking, and he's playing more dope shit like Live.Love.A$AP.... We talk about going to concerts and he's hella impressed with my track record, especially the Danny/Action show. We talk about Fools Gold being a solid label, I bring up Run the Jewels and he starts playing that, then Freddie Gibbs and played something off ESGN... Ok but then shit got REAL when I started talking to his girl about the music too, and she brings up Lil Ugly Mane and Antwonn I was like whoaaaaaa... I wanted em to play some shit off Mista Thug Isolation but we never got to it.

Fucking dope ass party brehs. Got slammed in beer pong, night ended in a 3am Taco Bell run... Pretty hung over. Noticing they are getting worse lately

Esch

Banned
#justwaitonit

Wait on it eh? I remember being told this in 2011
troll.png

overcast

I decided Robocop is Kanye's best song. I think everyone here can agree.
Song is straight (male) booty sweat.
mista thug isolation re-issue on vinyl is up

edit: shit, it cost €34.00 altogether for people in the states
Shieeettt.
Fucking dope ass party brehs. Got slammed in beer pong, night ended in a 3am Taco Bell run... Pretty hung over. Noticing they are getting worse lately
Dope, sounds like you partied with a GAF-Hopper.

Courage pls

Top 10 Ye songs: (no order)
Jesus Walks
Power
Drive Slow
Homecoming
Can't Tell Me Nothing
Roses
Through The Wire
Diamonds From Sierra Leone
All Falls Down
Blood On The Leaves/New Slaves/Something from 808's

My Top Ye Songs (No Order)

Runaway
Can't Tell Me Nothing
Last Call
The Glory
Blood on The Leaves
Heartless
Through The Wire
Drive Slow
Late
Power

Last Call is my favorite that's the moment when I really became a true fan.

Courage

No order:

Jesus Walks
Robocop
Street Lights
New Slaves
We Major
Hey Mama
Power
Runaway
Can't Tell Me Nothing
Lost In The World

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's just that hard to pick favorites he has a lot of great shit.

yeah, it's ridiculously tough.

gonna try though:

We Don't Care
Jesus Walks
Drive Slow
Late
Flashing Lights
Street Lights
Gorgeous
Devil In A New Dress
Runaway
Lost In The World