• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not really a concert tho. The pricing is about right. Hard to compare it in terms of cost effectiveness to straight shows.

Honestly the entire event is in the top five least necessary things I will ever attend in my life, and I am so looking forward to that experience.

I feel the same way about it haha. Either way I'm pretty hyped about the food and hopefully the cocktails aren't terrible. Hopefully we can kick it for a bit during the event bruh.

Cheddahz

Banned
Still riding with Banco, shit is so fun.

I'll admit, I think it's in my top five this year

TajaqPO.png

overcast

Des linked to yours after Enzo did, as to say, "posted".

You guys think Young Thug will have staying power past this year? Dude's albums/tapes are pretty weak imo.

Courage

Brehs, what do y'all think of the new iPhone? Was gonna get it but Apple is off the mark again. 1GB of RAM and the screen is too big for the Plus, but then the vanilla 6 looks gimped as fuck.

Might just upgrade my Nexus 5 to a Moto X.

You guys think Young Thug will have staying power past this year? Dude's albums/tapes are pretty weak imo.

as long as he keeps killing features, yes.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I'm looking to get that 128gb, 4.7in version in October (my phone upgrade month).

Brehs, what do y'all think of the new iPhone? Was gonna get it but Apple is off the mark again. 1GB of RAM and the screen is too big for the Plus, but then the vanilla 6 looks gimped as fuck.

Getting the iphone 6 64gb I've had a 4s all this time but I fuck with apple shit mainly do to IOS anyway all that other shit irrelevant but I will say I'm a lil disappointed if the ram is 1gb.

Courage

I guess it makes sense to just stick with it if y'all already have iPhones. As an Android fan wanting to switch to iOS after getting a MBA, I'm disappointed. Maybe next year.

overcast

Yeah, perhaps.
He has an album?
Tapes. 1017 Thug, was mostly meh, and I wasn't feeling the Thug/Mane one.
Getting the iphone 6 64gb I've had a 4s all this time but I fuck with apple shit mainly do to IOS anyway all that other shit irrelevant but I will say I'm a lil disappointed if the ram is 1gb.
I have an upgrade soon and I'm in the same position. 4S. Guess I might as well go for the biggest upgrade possible and grab the 6. Fuck that tablet sized one. Shit is too large.

Yeah, Biz, the white PS4 in general is much better than I thought it would be. Looks great. Happy with it.

iavi

As an Android user that was contemplating the switch, that conference was hot ass. Nothing shown swayed me from Android at all, ESPECIALLY with 5.0 right around the corner.

XperiaZ3 u 4 me

DominoKid

He hasnt put out a tape since 1017 Thug. All them tapes have been the work of Gucci lawyers off old tracks he recorded under him. Dude could run clubs/streets for the next 2 years if he starts dropping some of the tracks from his IG.

Cudder

As an Android user that was contemplating the switch, that conference was hot ass. Nothing shown swayed me from Android at all, ESPECIALLY with 5.0 right around the corner.

XperiaZ3 u 4 me
Same here. Waiting to see if there's a Nexus 6 this year.

song's not that bad. shmurda's so far down the line of fuckwutmusic heirarchy though. not much of interest compared to..say...migos or young thug.

Esch

Banned

Another NY stanning fraud is Count blackule. Dude won't let drill / trap music sully his ears but he's been posting Bobby Schmurda related social media, gifs, memes every day from the time that song got hot to probably today. All damn summer. You got dudes out here with Mos Def, that Kanye bear and Deltron 3000 posters on their walls posting about catching bodies a week ago and shit.

Do people just not have any shame anymore when it comes to this sort of thing? is it Oochie Wally or is it One Mic? Is it Migos are ruining rap or throw on Hot n1gga twice?

Another NY stanning fraud is Count blackule. Dude won't let drill / trap music sully his ears but he's been posting Bobby Schmurda related social media, gifs, memes every day from the time that song got hot to probably today. All damn summer. You got dudes out here with Mos Def, that Kanye bear and Deltron 3000 posters on their walls posting about catching bodies a week ago and shit.

Do people just not have any shame anymore when it comes to this sort of thing? is it Oochie Wally or is it One Mic? Is it Migos are ruining rap or throw on Hot n1gga twice?

nigga I didn't even know what hot nigga was until like 2 weeks ago

I thought it was just a popular vine video for the longest time until I found out it was an actual song.

Whatevs tho, stay on my jock b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom