• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Childish Gambino interview with Rosenberg. Rosenberg making the case for Gambino being a culturally important artist because of his (allegedly) unique perspective of the young, upper-middle class Black kid with "room to" fail. On one hand, I sort of agree, on the other hand, I don't agree at all.

"I literally couldn't look any less scary, but I couldn't get a cab in NYC last week."

Jim Jones ft. Cam'Ron - White Powder. This beat couldn't be more trap.

Courage

Speaking of Cam'Ron... (nsfw)
lV2kE.png

And some of y'all say you don't eat ass smh

EDIT: damn that video is old as fuck. Reddit deceived me.

Remark

Banned
my dude vince staples making silent moves on yall niggas

yall aint ready for the EP.

I really wish Vince would go back to SCv1/Winter In Prague production, it's cool to switch up your style I just feel this sound doesn't fit him as much and hope the whole EP doesn't consist of this.

overcast

That's the Freddie Gibbs y'all hyped up?.. Hmm. He's okay.

My dude Childish Gambino out here dropping true classics with meaning. Keep your ears open.

Jay Sosa

That's the Freddie Gibbs y'all hyped up?.. Hmm. He's okay.

My dude Childish Gambino out here dropping true classics with meaning. Keep your ears open.

I know you're just joking but I'm still pissed I actually paid money for his last record, thought the entire album would be as awesome as 3005 but it really wasn't. And I'm among the few that loved Camp (despite the horrible battle tracks) but obviously all that criticism got to him and now he's all over the place. I want whiny and depressing Gambino over chill and melodic instrumentation back.

Courage

Anyone that seriously praises Camp/because the internet should be sent to the lions den to be eaten.

like the Giants last night :(

MoodyFog

Albums are supposed to be better products so usually when I hate everything on a dude's albums I don't really feel like checking out the tapes

CoolOff

Eh, I've kept a few tracks from Camp in my random playlist for a while. Bonfire gets me going. Freaks and Geeks is good too.

Last album was trash though, only kept Sweatpants.

His try-hard wordplay gets a bit much sometimes, but whatever. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom