• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maaaaan what New York really needs is biggavel out here making something wavy. Its a bummer that French Montana essentially ran with his style and is now pretty big.

Max-B-featured.gif

In retrospect on taking that girl to that thing. I gave her my address and I just got home to a package from her

15 Polaroids of her in various lingerie .

I'm in love.

classic example of New York dicksucking. If Herb, Bibby etc dropped this snippet you wouldn't even listen to it, let alone post it.

Fuck bobby schmurda

not my fault I can sniff out the rap equivalent of blue eyed soul and throw it in the bushes unlike yall. Bobby Shmurda has authenticity and reminds me of the #harshrealities of life on the streets of New York. Why would I fuck with Justin Timberlake when I can listen to Michael Jackson?

Esch

Banned
Is this Blueprint 4 like the first one? Cause if it's like the other two, I don't give a shit
I brought the flutes this time

nigga I didn't even know what hot nigga was until like 2 weeks ago

I thought it was just a popular vine video for the longest time until I found out it was an actual song.

Whatevs tho, stay on my jock b

Just as long as you admit that you spreading this shit around because it's hot is mad fraudulent. You don't even like this style of music, infact you just shit on Migos or whoever inside the last page, so why you following all that now?

son this dude's whole movement is hilarious. i hope NY smartens up and stops dickriding this broke version of Chief Keef.

It's ridiculous, and can't be taken seriously. For years and years now, since trap has run shit on most urban/hip hop radio stations and at clubs we've heard that ohhh this is a fad. this is ruining the community/culture. this type of music won't last. well it has, and the NYC hip hop community and it's militant dusty dick barnacles have gotten bitten by the bug hard.

In retrospect on taking that girl to that thing. I gave her my address and I just got home to a package from her

15 Polaroids of her in various lingerie .

I'm in love.

You're getting covert budoir deliveries four dates in--faster than dudes get Kickstarter rewards--and you're about to take her to an entire evening curated and attended by one of her favorite bands. Breh you are verging on uncharted territory here. A whole world of possibilities.

Esch

Banned
not my fault I can sniff out the rap equivalent of blue eyed soul and throw it in the bushes unlike yall. Bobby Shmurda has authenticity and reminds me of the #harshrealities of life on the streets of New York. Why would I fuck with Justin Timberlake when I can listen to Michael Jackson?

^^

jbuNauOq9sJoqY.png
no less than a week or two ago this fraud was talking about how, "It's such a shame that chicago has no young emcees that really paint a picture of what things are like. I miss the vivid lyricism of guys like Common, I could almost visualize the streets of South Chicago through his eyes", but he's outchea doing promo for Bobby Scmurda's 4 minute I-shot-a-n199a anthems.

I guess you learned this fraudulence from pnauzier.
iEt61mZroWElR.gif

lmao Esch thirsty tonight

That Bobby track sounded dope to me, that's it. Gave me 2010 Lugar vibes. I've called Bobby trash many times here and laughed when he signed a major label deal, you know this. As I said when we discuss Chirac shit, I like some drill. I Don't Like is undeniable, it's dope. And months ago I said Herb's mixtape wasn't bad.

IMc7Au4.gif

maybe one day Bibby will release a track that makes me nod my head.

Esch

Banned
lmao Esch thirsty tonight

That Bobby track sounded dope to me, that's it. Gave me 2010 Lugar vibes. I've called Bobby trash many times here and laughed when he signed a major label deal, you know this. As I said when we discuss Chirac shit, I like some drill. I Don't Like is undeniable, it's dope. And months ago I said Herb's mixtape wasn't bad.

maybe one day Bibby will release a track that makes me nod my head.

Esch feeling extra sensitive and confrontational tonight brehs.

That Meriod is real
you're on the dark side of the rap spectrum now and you aint een know it. you got a taste, now it's time to just be okay with it brehs. i wont shade you, but embrace you as brothers.

i caught yall peepin, pause

jFLYBIMAClD9f.jpg

Esch

Banned
damn lol. DAMN

How have I not seen this brehs, or maybe I forgot.

Cee looking like he just had a revelation of which weave would look best on young Malice's dome.
the funny thing about getting found out is people tend to review some of your career when it happens. I saw this bossip article round when that shit happened
Makes you wonder if all those weird stories about the Biggie camp with dudes in wigs or w/e (was that Steve Stoute or Diddy) are true.

this one still makes me :dead: though, shout out to moooose

jjQO4mpSWgGPW.jpg

Brehs, what do y'all think of the new iPhone? Was gonna get it but Apple is off the mark again. 1GB of RAM and the screen is too big for the Plus, but then the vanilla 6 looks gimped as fuck.

Might just upgrade my Nexus 5 to a Moto X.

as long as he keeps killing features, yes.
Kind of want moto x

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The last CLASSIC hip hop album came out in 2004....

this statement is just
mcJ6OXH.png

10 years (!!!) without a classic album?! hip hop would be fucking deceased brehs lmao

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ferg is probably my favorite rapper in the game at the moment. Still listening to Trap Lord pretty often. I like Rocky but Ferg is hungrier and far more interesting both as an mc and a personality. I'll take Nast after Trillmatic but the rest of the Mob is perma-irrelevant.

Honestly don't really give a shit about albums being classics or not. Personal taste over general consensuses. I have my own classic albums that don't need to be validated by internet polls or whatever.

the funny thing about getting found out is people tend to review some of your career when it happens. I saw this bossip article round when that shit happened
Makes you wonder if all those weird stories about the Biggie camp with dudes in wigs or w/e (was that Steve Stoute or Diddy) are true.

this one still makes me :dead: though, shout out to moooose

jjQO4mpSWgGPW.jpg

I'm surprised no one ever thinks about that. If it's true Biggie's crew forced Steve Stoute to dress is drag the obvious question becomes "why did Biggie's crew have drag attire readily available?"

Remember when DJ Premier told the story about Biggie being in bed butt naked with a box of KFC chicken in his crotch, just chilling with his crew (presumably including Cee)? Hmmm....

Esch

Banned
I don't particularly love that SBTRKT track much but it's an interesting musical portent. I think yung ferguson has a lot of potential to hit a more wavy spectrum than ASAP felt like, if he has the courage to follow through with it instead of making some boring safe DJ Mustard production choices on album #2.

Gonna be funny when he strikes the Asap from his name tho.

Remember when DJ Premier told the story about Biggie being in bed butt naked with a box of KFC chicken in his crotch, just chilling with his crew (presumably including Cee)? Hmmm....

'n199as is mad i get more butt than ashtrays'

jWNNy18Oev0Zq.png

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't particularly love that SBTRKT track much but it's an interesting musical portent. I think yung ferguson has a lot of potential to hit a more wavy spectrum than ASAP felt like, if he has the courage to follow through with it instead of making some boring safe DJ Mustard production choices on album #2.

Gonna be funny when he strikes the Asap from his name tho.

I think the ASAP branding got his voice heard, but if his next album equals or beats the first he should have no problem succeeding on his own. He doesn't need those dudes, or really Rocky, to stand out.

Yeah, with LORDS being pushed back and all, I' wouldn't be surprised to see Ferg just going off and doing his own thing entirely

I had such high hopes for ASAP Nast, but seems likely not much will come of him...

Esch

Banned
I really wish i never found out what Twigs looked like. I cant take her seriously writing shit on herself with hair. She's good looking but in a weird way too, sorta like a lightskinnded betty boop and a deer animorph.

Courage

As for PD's love for the Shmurda track, I don't see how it's any different from the lighthearted trap we were talking about a week or 2 ago. Nothing about him other than his claims of doing some #realstreetshit gives me any vibes of authenticity. He reeks of superficial capitalization of the trap wave. And I'm from NY.

deer animorph.

lmfao

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't see Rocky or Ferg dropping the ASAP name entirely just because I don't see how exactly they'd gain from doing it
I don't really think the ASAP branding in relation to the Mob has any value, these dudes have been just costing off Rocky's success by association. Otherwise no one would bother listening to someone like ASAP Ant. Maybe it would be for personal reasons rather than commerical but I can see why a dude like Ferg would choose to stand on his own after proving he can.

Esch

Banned
I don't see Rocky or Ferg dropping the ASAP name entirely just because I don't see how exactly they'd gain from doing it

You're seeing it logically. You're forgetting a potential scenario (which i'm sure has already been in Rocky or Ferg's mind already) in which Ferg blows up, starts getting all the features, bitches and money, moves more records. They start to argue. Then it's beef. Then it's over. No more A$AP Ferg and the A$AP crew. Opportunistic members could even side with Ferg.

Just saying, this chick makes me lol a bit. Look at this shit right here. Trying waay too hard for that sadboy demographic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom