• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
google search "Kennedy Kressler bbc." I'd imagine it would look something like that.

azumanga-daioh-o.gif

Was thinking about that brief AOTY discussion you guys were having earlier or yesterday and thought Retro Hash deserved a mention. It won't (and shouldn't) win but it deserves at least some notice I would say.

DominoKid

Best way to describe my new cut? YEEEAAARRRRRMMMMM

that's really weird that they havent really worked together. it seems like such an obvious fit. questlove could really help nas out on putting a cohesive album together.

Esch

Banned

that's really weird that they havent really worked together. it seems like such an obvious fit. questlove could really help nas out on putting a cohesive album together.
Let's put it this way. The reason Nas hasn't worked with The Roots is the same reason Jay-Z hasn't touched a beat by The Alchemist.

Nope. Not on record i think though he recently performed with The Roots as backing music. I think that's cause of the Questlove - Jay-Z connect.
Nah. Nas dissed them years before they worked wth Jay for some reason, and he almost got in a fight wit Black Thought before they became friends.

Plus the god accidentally ethered Questlove.
http://www.iknowtheledge.com/hip-hop-memories/uestloves-famous-stories-okp-forum-thread

lmao what's up with rappers and rap artists always wanting validation from Nas.

Courage

People are defending him because they bothered to read the evidence instead of the title.

I mean, going by the facebook comments it definitely looks exaggerated. But to send bodyguards to check if a guy is for sure disabled, then yeah that'd be pretty scummy.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
New Big Sean EP is pretty forgettable.

4th Quarter - Solid joint.
I Don't Give A Fuck About You - Sounds like a Nicki Minaj song, FOH, I think the Kanye parts are actually taken from another song which I can't remember the name of.
Jit Juke - It's okay, sounds like some of his mixtape stuff, don't really like the production, sounds kind of cheesy
Paradise - Eh, kind of tough production but Sean's stutter flow is annoying, I wish he'd stop using it as a go-to, makes him tiresome to listen to

Might even call it bad. Will not listen to any of these joints ever again.

Courage

New Big Sean EP is pretty forgettable.

4th Quarter - Solid joint.
I Don't Give A Fuck About You - Sounds like a Nicki Minaj song, FOH, I think the Kanye parts are actually taken from another song which I can't remember the name of.
Jit Juke - It's okay, sounds like some of his mixtape stuff, don't really like the production, sounds kind of cheesy
Paradise - Eh, kind of tough production but Sean's stutter flow is annoying, I wish he'd stop using it as a go-to, makes him tiresome to listen to

Might even call it bad. Will not listen to any of these joints ever again.

I have to agree, altho I don't think the second track is that bad. Mediocre overall.

Esch

Banned

I have to agree, altho I don't think the second track is that bad. Mediocre overall.

Gotta give you two dap. All the other scum Utd fans on GAF getting extra gassed up about beating shittyass QPR at home. Those mans are gonna get that emotional work when they run into a better side
jAwQ2LYw3OpHl.png

Courage

Gotta give you two dap. All the other scum Utd fans on GAF getting extra gassed up about beating shittyass QPR at home. Those mans are gonna get that emotional work when they run into a better side
jAwQ2LYw3OpHl.png
Yeah one win means nothing. How can I forget the Swansea L we took at home. If we get a healthy three win streak going then I'll start feeling optimistic.

DominoKid

we straight as long as Valencia doesn't see the field. i've never been so disgusted to see a player check into a game and he validated that w/ his scust play

we're only going to get better and as far as im concerned anybody can get it.

i can't wait for that game vs Chelsea next month.

Courage

we straight as long as Valencia doesn't see the field. i've never been so disgusted to see a player check into a game and he validated that w/ his scust play

we're only going to get better and as far as im concerned anybody can get it.

i can't wait for that game vs Chelsea next month.
Lmao yeah me neither. Rumbo gonna get ethered by Diego Goalsta.

DominoKid

if we get beat honestly wouldn't bother me as long as its not by more than 2 goals. Chelsea got the best squad and Mourinho. i just want to see how far we are off from being back at the top.

other than them and city there are no teams that put fear in me when i see them.

Esch

Banned
if we get beat honestly wouldn't bother me as long as its not by more than 2 goals. Chelsea got the best squad and Mourinho. i just want to see how far we are off from being back at the top.

other than them and city there are no teams that put fear in me when i see them.

Nah. You still have a wack defense just like everyone else, and plenty of places to get exposed in the mid. And until you send him off to some mid table place, you'll always compromise stupidly for a power-donut Englishman. I saw one of you mans call Blind a dutch Busquets :dead:

jRDU89YzDOP1p.png
there's a heavy chance you get exposed by someone like spurs, everton, arsenal. This is exactly what i was talking about with getting gassed.

DominoKid

you could say that about nearly every team defense in the league right now. hell even chelsea defense has been open but jose will close up shop as the season progresses.

and idk how someone would compare Blind to Busquets. Blind isn't a diving cheating POS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom