• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
new Gambino song is tight.

don't hit me with that
2WKqZm8.png
shit either.

PlayDat

So It Goes grew on me something fierce over the summer. I still like Pinata more, but Ratking shit all over Gibbs lyrically.

DominoKid

gambino music is automatically
2WKqZm8.png
worthy.

im actually looking forward to seeing what comes of that TV show he was talking about though.

overcast

Gambino has the legs of a 35 year old single mother of two. Those legs are probably somewhere in Ohio, lounging on a dirty carpet giving Kampsy sloppy dome.
Hahahaha.

Where are the crazy white GAF-Hoppers at anyway? Wandering Wind, Siddx, Kamp, and Coldvein. All the same people in my mind, just different parts of earth. Could get together and paint the town red as hell. And beds cause they are all about period sex, you already know.

Hahahaha.

Where are the crazy white GAF-Hoppers at anyway? Wandering Wind, Siddx, Kamp, and Coldvein. All the same people in my mind, just different parts of earth. Could get together and paint the town red as hell. And beds cause they are all about period sex, you already know.

siddx is a real ninja
you should be asking about kamps and recon
the latter of which is probably mad at something, somewhere

The weird thing is that Ross could make so much money if he legit lost money on a diet or something he could then pimp on twitter, in songs, etc. Instead whatever he did has him looking ehh, and he still has a gut which means he isn't really losing the important fat (that shit all around his organs).

PlayDat

I wasn't here for the album cover discussion but I feel like people's opinions on the music behind them are clouding their judgement of the cover art. What are the odds that most of the "best" covers just happen to be on classic albums.

Case in point: Liquid Swords. Obviously a GOAT candidate, but the cover art?
ixQzqQ38hJQ18.png

Shit is one rung above old Mega Man box art.

A more interesting discussion would have been "Bad/Mediocre Albums with Great Covers". Born Sinner comes to mind.

big ander

A more interesting discussion would have been "Bad/Mediocre Albums with Great Covers". Born Sinner comes to mind.

My recent pick would be Based on a TRU Story. Cause it's the right kind of simple with an eye-catching color scheme that had it been a good album, the cover wouldve been an icon (instead of just a kinda-joke).

IrishNinja

i know sidd, kams & co have been busy/part-timers for a minute, but yeah where did my man WW go?

Case in point: Liquid Swords. Obviously a GOAT candidate, but the cover art?
ixQzqQ38hJQ18.png

Shit is one rung above old Mega Man box art.

what the fuck

that art is fuckin badass, i wish i had a poser of it - how do you not dig classic comic art? even throws back to da mystery of chessboxin video...cmon son

PlayDat

i know sidd, kams & co have been busy/part-timers for a minute, but yeah where did my man WW go?

what the fuck

that art is fuckin badass, i wish i had a poser of it - how do you not dig classic comic art? even throws back to da mystery of chessboxin video...cmon son

Maybe that style isn't for me. Just looks plain ugly.

I think WW might have caught a perm. He posts on the bore now.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I just don't have time anymore for gaf outside of the occasional couple of minutes while I'm shitting or like today when I have unexpected free time.
I check off topic to satisfy my morbid "watch a car crash" obsession and HHgaf to see if anything new has come out. But by the time I usually type up a response to something, I'm done shitting or need to get back to work. So I usually just lurk. Today I just am in FUCK IT mode though so I'm living on the internet all morning.

Plus I've been living that tropical beaches, hotel suites, Jacuzzi life with the girlfriend. The desire to sit on a message board and bitch about shit seems to fade when your biggest decision is whether to go to Bali or Laos for vacation next month.

PS
fuck ya'll, the mustard tape is awesome. You bunch of non west coast rap appreciating dick cheese eating, shitty clumps in a a dude's excessive asscrack hair licking, fuckerydoos.

IrishNinja

Plus I've been living that tropical beaches, hotel suites, Jacuzzi life with the girlfriend. The desire to sit on a message board and bitch about shit seems to fade when your biggest decision is whether to go to Bali or Laos for vacation next month.

feelin' this post

overcast

Good for you Siddx. Glad you're doing well. Hopefully you aren't playing mustards album and ruining those beautiful views though :eek:

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I thought mustard's name was buzzard for like a year. Dude needs to learn to pronounce mustard like a normal goddamn human being.

overcast

Can't tell if it's a bit of alcohol in me, but Step Brothers is hitting me harder right now than it did the few times I went through it before. Maybe it's because the beats are so dope and that's just hitting me with a multiplier (alcohol).

Tokubetsu

Can't tell if it's a bit of alcohol in me, but Step Brothers is hitting me harder right now than it did the few times I went through it before. Maybe it's because the beats are so dope and that's just hitting me with a multiplier (alcohol).

Nah step brothers is great. It's the perfect example of two talented as fuck semi undergroudn dudes coming together and not fucking up, producing dope shit. I mean, they got motherfucking Scott Caan to drop a fire verse. Come on.

Also, lowkey one of the better pure "classic" rap songs of the year

Male enhancement/ The sex is tantric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom