• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabiz

my world exclusive Unknown Memory review.

1. Blommer - meh
2. Blinded - bitch i done grinding
3. Sunrise Angel - make cash, i make more
4. Yoshi City - im a lonely cloud
5. Ice Cold Smoke - just got a check, might burn it up
6. Dog Walk - dope
7. Don't Go - call the supplier
8. Ghosttown - them them my homies
9. Monster - sprinkle the hash
10. Volt - meh
11. Leanworld - i see her
12. Sandman - hop on the bandwagon
13. Helt Ensam - dope

Detox

Not going to lie T.I's akoo clothing line sometimes has some dope shit, that jumper he has on the trap back jumpin video is dope as fuck.

Brehs reading about your education debts and how difficult it is to get educated without being rich in America is sad.

I got paid to go to college. I mean paid as in I got monthly cheques just for going. Had my fees paid too so it never cost me a penny. I came out with more money than when I went in. I have an honours degree now. All because I grew up in a bad area. There's no such thing as getting anywhere near 2004 debts for college. Most people pay is <10k.

America stays fucking up with education qnd healthcare, not to attack America as a whole but god damn.

Esch

Banned
Jennifer Lawrence.....

jH65MfXVkt5hW.png
a lot of these pics are dark and depressing yall.

Courage

Des, I tried to like this Gleesh tape, but his delivery is annoying as fuck. He's Future without the unintelligible charm. Beats are aight tho.

Only tracks I skip on Cosmo are Arkestry and German Haircut. And I want to think Table Tennis sounded better in his head than what we got.

Still, the highs on this album are the best I've heard from him with Pickled, Zodiac Shit, Do The Astral Plane, and Galaxy In Janaki being immediate favorites.

Next album must be crazy as fuck because he seems to push the envelope that much further with each release

big ander

Only tracks I skip on Cosmo are Arkestry and German Haircut. And I want to think Table Tennis sounded better in his head than what we got.

Still, the highs on this album are the best I've heard from him with Pickled, Zodiac Shit, Do The Astral Plane, and Galaxy In Janaki being immediate favorites.

Next album must be crazy as fuck because he seems to push the envelope that much further with each release

nono you can't skip tracks on flylo albums though. especially on your first listen. too wrong.

Until the Quiet Comes is his worst record unfortunately. still great but its him reexploring territory he's already covered. It has fantastic sequencing and is really pretty but it's not a mind-blower like LA or Cosmogramma

nono you can't skip tracks on flylo albums though. especially on your first listen. too wrong.

Until the Quiet Comes is his worst record unfortunately. still great but its him reexploring territory he's already covered. It has fantastic sequencing and is really pretty but it's not a mind-blower like LA or Cosmogramma

Lemme rephrase, I would skip them on subsequent listens. I let the whole thing play (with some tracks repeating).

big ander

Lemme rephrase, I would skip them on subsequent listens. I let the whole thing play (with some tracks repeating).

Ah gotcha. Anyway you'll probably have a good time with Quiet Comes, it does have fantastic tracks—electric candyman, me yesterday//corded, sultan's request. And it's probably my 2nd-most played flylo just based on it being the only one I physically own.
oh man Mick's lines about onions and #layers. I can't do it man. second verse is good though. Pretty good beat too, Kaytranada's proving reliable.

I've been feeling the thug/2 chainz less with more listens but it's a pretty undeniable hook. and them trading verses is a good idea at least.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Anything ever come about from that nasty Kendrick rumor or was it hot air?
Inb4coverup

Should've gotten an OT post. Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom