• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Oh and I watched the Jay/Bey On the Run HBO special with some people tonight. I wasn't really looking forward to it since the Jay-Z playlist is all hits and only 2 songs on it from him before 2000. I'm also not into this corny portrayal of Beyonce as a gangster bitch. She doesn't have the raw, dirty sexuality or image to play off a femme fatale. But overall, I ended up enjoying it.Obviously the presentation is amazing, don't even need to get into that. But they did a pretty masterful job of painting a story of the relationship alongside the careers with songs, videos, and images. They also had some cool song blends and twists (there's a very awesome version of Song Cry in there blended up with something else), and they both work the crowd really really well.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
We need more good female rappers. Nicki is cool...need to listen to more Gangsta Boo, but dunno where else to look.

IrishNinja

Junglepussy is...somethin

So, started Cosmogramma.

I don't know what the fuck I'm listening to, but I do know I replayed Pickled! about 4 times

haha yeah that's about what my first playthrough felt like

tumblr_lzp85zfI971r9x0sdo1_500.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Snuggles was right about that Migos Remix of that Jeremih song, even though I think those guys are unfiltered garbage 99% of the time.

overcast

They're gonna put two albums out in 3 months? Naw. Happy it exists though.
Mama told me - Tory Lanez (Prod. Ryan Hemsworth)

Hemsworth taking it in an entirely different direction with this one. This beat knocks.
Banger.
Holy shit lmao. "YEAH! WHOOOOOOO!! SSHEEECHHH" This is a little much for me.

IrishNinja

i'm not seeing it - fake unless he deleted it, but can't put it past him at this point. dude's gonna say whatever for relevance

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Wasn't budden going to jail for beating another girlfriend? What rapper did he have to snitch on to get that swept under the rug?

yeah ghost town hook gonna be stuck in my head for at least a month

i don't give a fuck about noone except me

what does enzo think tho. how has he not lost his mind on the best la flame feature.

Esch

Banned
Ref laid his dick on their faces all day. Soccer is a shit game anyway. :p

Do you say this about hoops now that the Lakers arent taking home titles? This is why United fans get no respect, prawn sandwich plastics that cant handle the hard times with dignity

concede four goals in 30 minutes against Leicester brehs

have that Montreal Impact defense, brehs

iyFTMN020mIjn.gif

Courage

That's why I'm just focusing on Roma this year. Man U's glory days are over without Sir Alex. It's pretty embarrassing tbh

At least they have godlike defense (Manolas + Castan do that work) and maintain clean sheets, and not concede 5 fucking goals by a freshly promoted FL team
3w2MWDX.png

Esch

Banned
That's why I'm just focusing on Roma this year. Man U's glory days are over without Sir Alex. It's pretty embarrassing tbh

At least they have godlike defense (Manolas + Castan do that work) and maintain clean sheets, and not concede 5 fucking goals by a freshly promoted FL team
3w2MWDX.png

TBH, i'm just not that interested in many fixtures in Serie A. I tuned in to watch Juve-Milan yesterday and damn near fell asleep. I'll watch Juve-Roma, but i'm not bothering with anything else this year. Honestly La Liga and Bundes has been pretty fun to watch this year. I tune into Dortmund (borderline ready to buy a shirt from these guys) and Atletico whenever I can.

Courage

Yeah if you want spectacle, PL and La Liga are as good as it gets. Haven't watched any Bundesliga matches yet, but you should buy a Dortmund shirt just because of how sexy they look this year.

BVB-14-15-Kits.jpg

Cp7CJfl.png

DominoKid

Lakeshow didnt suck enough this year. That was the problem. Although I did get a kick out of Swaggy P's antics this season.

Last years Dortmund kit was better.And its probably still like 40 on kitbag even though ut takes forever for them to deliver to the states.

Todays loss doesnt burn nearly as bad as watching ECU hang 70 on us yesterday. LVG will learn that your game does not travel everywhere in the Premier League regardless of your quality. SAF was king of knowing how to manage fixtures (and the refs).

PBY

Banned
Lakeshow didnt suck enough this year. That was the problem. Although I did get a kick out of Swaggy P's antics this season.

Last years Dortmund kit was better.And its probably still like 40 on kitbag even though ut takes forever for them to deliver to the states.

Todays loss doesnt burn nearly as bad as watching ECU hang 70 on us yesterday. LVG will learn that your game does not travel everywhere in the Premier League regardless of your quality. SAF was king of knowing how to manage fixtures (and the refs).
Unc sux brah. Sorry.

Getting into EPL. need a team. Watching this man city game doe

Esch

Banned
Unc sux brah. Sorry.

Getting into EPL. need a team. Watching this man city game doe

Heat and Kanye stan?

You should go for Chelsea or City, perfect for you. Unless you want to dickride historical success, then go for United. All the other Kanye stans are United stans. But United suck.

jq0Xd4rxIRGcn.png

PBY

Banned
Heat and Kanye stan?

You should go for Chelsea or City, perfect for you. Unless you want to dickride historical success, then go for United. But United suck.

jq0Xd4rxIRGcn.png
Lol damn. Kinda liked this man city team tbh. Might have to stan them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom