• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACC athletics
sX6Dh2o.png

Athletics in the state of North Carolina
full

The realization that the most consistent source of wins your conference has over the past 20 years is essentially a glorified home game
mjcry1.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wasn't burden going to jail for beating another girlfriend? What rapper did he have to snitch on to get that swept under the rug?
I think all of the allegations turned out to be BS, for the Esther thing and whatever the recent one was.

Still, where there is smoke, stay the fuck away. Not to mention he's an admitted addict and unstable as fuck individual. Wouldn't be surprised if he did the shit too.

yeah ghost town hook gonna be stuck in my head for at least a month

i don't give a fuck about noone except me

what does enzo think tho. how has he not lost his mind on the best la flame feature.
Better than Im Leanin?

Someone link it. The link posted earlier in this thread is dead.

Courage

I think all of the allegations turned out to be BS, for the Esther thing and whatever the recent one was.

Still, where there is smoke, stay the fuck away. Not to mention he's an admitted addict and unstable as fuck individual. Wouldn't be surprised if he did the shit too.

Better than Im Leanin?

Someone link it. The link posted earlier in this thread is dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frnOhVxF6Zw

Not a fan of Travis, but the song is la flames.

Esch

Banned
I always wanted to follow Soccer more. This might be my entry point into getting into the non-world cup years lol.

Just randomly start watching games on saturday/sunday. It sucks for people on the east coast but i like getting up early on the weekends so it's w/e. Also if you're real you'll support a domestic team in the MLS. You're from LA right? Or PA maybe? Both the Galaxy and the Union are good clubs.

enjoy.

Just randomly start watching games on saturday/sunday. It sucks for people on the east coast but i like getting up early on the weekends so it's w/e. Also if you're real you'll support a domestic team in the MLS. You're from LA right? Or PA maybe? Both the Galaxy and the Union are good clubs.

enjoy.

Yeah, I'm from LA. I've been a few Galaxy games when I was younger. So I'll probably hop in there. Thanks for the pointers.

Cheddahz

Banned
Yup. After Human Sadness I knew the album was gonna be interesting, at the least. But the shit's amazing.

Radical departure from anything he's done previously--solo or strokes.

Sadly, it's the best album that any member of The Strokes have done (or The Strokes have done themselves) in the last decade

Shit is good (his other solo album is pretty good as well)

Kwixotik

This isn't really hip hop but I finally listened to that Macintosh Plus Floral Shoppe all the way through and that first Untitled track at the end is sooo fucking good

iavi

icrA6ye.png
you implying I'm not open to experimentation? He just did a shitty job.
]

Nah, I was picking at your taste.

Sadly, it's the best album that any member of The Strokes have done (or The Strokes have done themselves) in the last decade

Shit is good (his other solo album is pretty good as well)

I wasn't as big a fan of Phazes for the Young. In a lot of ways, it felt like a strokes-light album--a good one, but strokes-light, still.

Brehs peep the swagged out woadie goin ham - http://youtu.be/J7f-4oaTDew?t=3m26s

I love that track, but there was something off bout that performance :/

HiResDes

Nah, I was picking at your taste.

I wasn't as big a fan of Phazes for the Young. In a lot of ways, it felt like a strokes-light album--a good one, but strokes-light, still.

I love that track, but there was something off bout that performance :/
I was just hyped to see me and my girl in the crowd.

I'm in so many videos from all the coachellas I've gone to over the years it's super fucked up sometimes when I look up a video from like 07' and see myself.

overcast

My friend and I were going in during Run the Jewels set at Outsidelands and ended up on the big screen. Happened during Get It too, so I was happy.

Speaking of which, bought tickets to see them in SD in November.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
If my dad ever commandeered my accnt you'd see me posting about how the goverment is out to get us and that all women are evil :fbm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom