• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao I forgot about this. This hurts me way more than Busta tbh. Jada is an idiot, dude used to brag about the dumbest shit on wax I wouldn't be surprised if he blew it all on crap.

Shit is sad. He had two career resurgences too - the Why single in the mid 2000s and later he was one of the few NY artists making southern music that wasn't embarrassing. Dunno what happened, he should be caking off shows and doing feature verses...

I'd nominate Juelz Santana for L of the year too but Ls go with the territory if you're in Dipset.

Esch

Banned
Shit is sad. He had two career resurgences too - the Why single in the mid 2000s and later he was one of the few NY artists making southern music that wasn't embarrassing. Dunno what happened, he should be caking off shows and doing feature verses...

I'd nominate Juelz Santana for L of the year too but Ls go with the territory if you're in Dipset.
Dipset overall might be in contention with this tho; Worst video of the year 2014 by a huge margin.

Nori bout to drop this fire

i5A6ouI.jpg

codhand

i dont really think you can take an L doing that stuff when your Busta, or Diddy, or xzibit. Old man getting paid. cant hate.

no lies detected. make more for this one commercial than a lifetime of fire mixtapes.

i dunno that jada L, i feel like he musta heard the track and been like
whoo.png

then he met the dude for the video shoot like
dwill.png

i dunno that jada L, i feel like he musta heard the track and been like
whoo.png

then he met the dude for the video shoot like
dwill.png

Exactly what I was thinking. "If I wasn't up in this booth I'd be out committing some crimes?" Hardest shit since Illmatic.

Lil' Ty is the future.

HiResDes

St Vincent in a small venue both times I saw her were came really close. She's incredible, but no one is as intense as Michael Gira face to face.

I've seen some great shows. Probably The Black Lips though.

In their early days, they were outta control and sooo much fun to see, or The Go-Nuts (a joke group started by Deke Dickerson) they launch food out of cannons and just generally covered the whole venue in a sugary snacks.

The Phantom Surfers are awesome too.

I did see this awful band that was hilarious cause they were soo bad, they sang off key and couldn't hold a beat and were all drunk and their bass player was a drunken midget who kept swearing into the mic in between songs. That was amazing too.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
New Joey Bada$$ is doing nothing for me. Doesn't seem to be rapping as well as on 1999 either.

mikewill-ythug.jpg

Mike WiLL Made It ft. Young Thug - Take A Picture. Another Thugger banger. Off of Mike's upcoming Ransom mixtape.

E-40 ft. T-Pain, Kid Ink & B.o.B. - Red Cup. S'okay.

Young Buck ft. Ruckus 100 - Rollin video. Lowest budget video of the year? Lowest budget video of the year.

Saigon ft. Omar Epps & Papoose - Sinner's Prayer video.

Action Bronson - Easy Rider. Single off of his album.

Maino & Troy Ave - Something Epic.

Two Rick Ross videos:
Supreme
What a Shame ft. French Montana. This starts with a Rick Ross sex scene...

Detox

Distant relatives tour I was right by the stage a few metres from Badu she sang beautifully and even had a rant. The Marley brothers and their entourage electrified the show. They played a medley of their own songs and their father's classics, the God MC fed off their energy and closed the show standing back to back with the Marley's hand drummer performing one mic no instrumental.

Distant relatives tour I was right by the stage a few metres from Badu she sang beautifully and even had a rant. The Marley brothers and their entourage electrified the show. They played a medley of their own songs and their father's classics, the God MC fed off their energy and closed the show standing back to back with the Marley's hand drummer performing one mic no instrumental.

I saw that tour. It was awesome too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom