• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Pending delays the tail end of the year could be pretty great. KRIT and maybe Kendrick and Kanye. Just a slow summer compared to last.

cacophony

Lord Steppington
Dag Savage
Cormega

c9Ups.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Maybe the next ASAP Mob album if it actually comes out, and depending on how much Ferg there is. And inversely on how many ASAP Who Cares spots there are. ASAP hasn't done shit in 2014 aside from Trillmatic and Hella Hoes.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I hope KRIT delivers. Aside from Kendrick he's the one new school dude I believe can make a great record.

overcast

Sounds like a Kanye album is happening, meanwhile, we haven't heard a lotta teasing on Kendrick's album (aside from Punch tweeting about 5 projects).

Jay Rock that fall showcase.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I want Duckworth to take his time but hopefully release one or two quality singles in the meantime to satisfy our appetite.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
i don't see why not. i'm pretty sure we'll get both. more confident about Ye dropping this year.
Slightly more confident about Ye, but he can be ready to put out a single and then just scrap the entire album like WTT or something.

I just don't get the feeling from either of them that they both know what they want to do and are ready to execute it. Ye has told us so many different things about his next album and Kendrick has flat out said he's still planning as of a few months ago.

IrishNinja

I don't believe for a second that Kanye and Kendrick will make it this year. Not at all.
I'm starting to think that Kendrick will fuck around and wait long enough for Drake to release his album on the same day. That would be interesting, and Drake would almost certainly "win."

Cudder

i just finished watching the episode The Son of Friday Night Lights, if this isn't a GOAT tv show I dunno what is.

Glee_kurt-cry.gif

MORENO-TEARS.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Cudder

Friday Night Lights is up there. It's just quietly a great show.

Not even gonna lie, I've loved shows like Breaking Bad and Lost, and The Wire/Shield for entertainment purposes, but FNL just might be my favourite show ever based on the characters and how they deal with shit real people have to deal with. I haven't really seen anything like it before.

Not even gonna lie, I've loved shows like Breaking Bad and Lost, and The Wire/Shield for entertainment purposes, but FNL just might be my favourite show ever based on the characters and how they deal with shit real people have to deal with. I haven't really seen anything like it before.

That show and Treme when I was watching them it occurred to me how few dramas didn't involve cops.

we all need a coach taylor in our lives.

best cutthroat tape huh? will download

HiResDes

OMG GUYS PETER WAS RIGHT ABOUT THIS NEW KING LOUIE, SHIT SOUND LIKE WHAT YOU EXPECT HONEST TO SOUND LIKE AFTER HEARING SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom