• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Gunplay + artist development
- cocaine
would be incredible.

His verse on Cartoons and Cereal is one of the most memorable of the past few years for me. Such emotion.

yesi-ortiz-tweet-500x140.png

Rikki Martinez is saying it too. I guess i is basically this album's version of The Recipe: promo single. Difference being it's a pop single.

#3 on iTunes btw
HHDZVs5.png

Zabuza

Banned
Honestly though Q's album sucked. Ab Soul's was trash. Rashad's was pretty good. Jay Rock has shown nothing. Kendrick's first single
STATEMENT
is wack. Not TDE's year so far.
sabu.png

iavi

Honestly though Q's album sucked. Ab Soul's was trash. Rashad's was pretty good. Jay Rock has shown nothing. Kendrick's first single
STATEMENT
sabu.png

I can fuck with kdots new single, but, yeah i agree; TDE trash.

If we'ret talking groups: The sophmore round of efforts from the ASAP mob is what I'm wanting to h ear most. Rocky's been talking his coming soon game, so I'm definitely excited to hear where he goes after Long Live.

studyguy

If we'ret talking groups: The sophmore round of efforts from the ASAP mob is what I'm wanting to h ear most. Rocky's been talking his coming soon game, so I'm definitely excited to hear where he goes after Long Live.

That shit got pushed back again didn't it? YAMS deleted the tweet tho that the Oct date got pushed even further for Rocky's new album instead.Gotta wonder how much that shit sucked for Rocky to have to swoop in again and save the day. A$AP has to manage that time better or else it's all gonna be
trash.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kendrick backtracking on "i" after the reaction is just fucking amazing. Was the response that bad that they had to switch their shit up and go into full "no wait, there's another single!" mode so soon?

Y'all gonna act like Kendrick didn't body cartoons & cereal smh.

Anyway the turn is almost complete. All we need is a lukewarm project from killer Mike & and Gibbs and Gaf-Hop will hate everybody.

Except Ariana Grande of course.

DominoKid

STATEMENT
sabu.png

yeah i never imagined TDE would trick this year off so bad. maybe Jay Rock can save face for the crew.

kendrick should bail out of 2014 if this was one of the seven songs he liked enough to release.

cacophony

U cant just drop some happylite shit so u can get paid n pick up macklemores fanbase and then backtrack saying u werent really into it to appease ur fans. Kendrick thinking hes slick or something

Dropping a future bonus track isn't unprecedented for Kenny, mountains outta molehills all over the place.

My hype is a little deflated but I'm not upset that "I" will be that Target exclusive bonus like Now or Never was. Second worst track associated with GKMC.

overcast

Holy fuck this backlash lmao. Chill out GAF-Hop. Life ain't over cause one artist that had a good album dropped a mediocre pop track.

You were waiting though, not surprised.

Esch

Banned
Holy fuck this backlash lmao. Chill out GAF-Hop. Life ain't over cause one artist that had a good album dropped a mediocre pop track.

You were waiting though, not surprised.

some of yall are mad sus jumping off the bandwagon after literally one pop song
but that's alright
ill still be here

Y'all gonna act like Kendrick didn't body cartoons & cereal smh.

Anyway the turn is almost complete. All we need is a lukewarm project from killer Mike & and Gibbs and Gaf-Hop will hate everybody.

Except Ariana Grande of course.

if0pWoa28u3iM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom