• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned

this is amazing, thank you brehirrim

iXIR91LNRbTsa.gif

Courage

Hyped to listen to the whole album after that song. Monch's flow is crazy brehs. It's that fast paced, urgent dark shit that's right up my alley. Even doper that Monch is one of the best lyricists of all time.

HiResDes

Melyssa Ford made me swoon during that Breakfast Club interview. She has some cool tastes, seems genuinely quite intelligent, and is aging like a fine wine.

I just left campus and now there's a shooter near campus

....shit

shit where?

i was gonna say im locked out of my house and now cant really go to class but your story sounds more intense lol

edit: That pitchfork review lol
I didn't mind the album but it "lacked polish"...and yes I know how hipster that sounds but it's the only way I can think to say it

Is Prince Po's solo stuff as good as Monch's ?

The Organized Konfusion albums are awesome. I need to actually listen to them more often. I enjoy the songs I've heard from them, I just haven't ever added them to my music library to play casually.

HiResDes

glory be to esch

check your PMs, got some beermail on its way

Oh shit, good looks!

Ariana Grande has some great beats, especially the Cashmere joint, but it just feels a bit bland when I compare it to other recent pop albums like Twigs, Banks, and Dojo Cat.

IrishNinja

RIP cheddars

I'm thinking of introducing a Dust Volume Album of the Week for us to talk about and listen to, since all you guys seem to have left a lot of classics alone. We used to do gaf-hop full album listens, maybe we should do that again. I was thinking we could start with this one?

organized konfusion- stress

tell me monch aint top 20

great pick, and down for this - i'll help out this effort where i can as well man

I see PD performing these dark rituals. I didn't even know people in gaf-hop hated backseat freestyle until yesterday.

glad i wasnt the only one

Cheddahz

Banned
So, I went to my second class (cause the whole thing had been solved), but it turns out that a drug deal went bad near the school and "long firearms" were shot near a building that we owe (which is considered the campus)

Of course, no one got hurt, so that's good, but this is also the issue of having a "historic" campus near the worst damn part of town

PBY

Banned
Oh shit, good looks!

Ariana Grande has some great beats, especially the Cashmere joint, but it just feels a bit bland when I compare it to other recent pop albums like Twigs, Banks, and Dojo Cat.
For sure.

But it's got more mainstream appeal- which I've come to appreciate.

Can't roll thru a pregame like that Pyrex KTT dude.

studyguy

I didn't know anyone in GAF-Hop besides Domino even liked Backseat Freestyle until now.

I don't think it's anything terrible. For sure not the worst track on the album, just not something I listen to every time, like Real ranks above PJ for me tbh. Freestyle above both of those. Most times listening to the album I'll just start on money trees and skip around till I get bored

I'd be down to listen to a classic album for the week. I sure as fuck slept on a lot coming up since I barely had enough to pick up any albums back in the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom