• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

ibnWavkthQhrsn.jpg

Tokubetsu

Curren$y's verse on "Money Shot" brehs.

Spitta blacked out before he recorded some of these verses dude. This is the hungriest he's sounded since Jet Files days brehs. PT3 about to destroy the building. #believe

oh wow, new spitta tape sounds like it's gonna be real good from these impressions. gotta listen tomorrow.

and kanye powers mullet was the worst style he rocked.

HiResDes

I don't care if Bronson says it if I'm being honest. I've become so desentisized to it, especially when it's pronounced with the "iga"

IrishNinja

ahahaha @ cheddahz, totally gonna add danny next time if he's got room on his list

Right when this place straightens out, we gotta shoot into that n-word pass discussion huh

I don't care if Bronson says it if I'm being honest. I've become so desentisized to it, especially when it's pronounced with the "iga"

one & done
look as a rational person i can recognize the varying levels of emphasis people put on different things, but for me, i'm already enjoying my genre of choice which is often filled with misogyny, homophobia, nihilistic violence and all manner of ugliness; i don't personally draw the line at bronson (an artist i enjoy) dropping the occasional n-bomb.

that's not a pass or universal rule or whatever, that's specific indifference & i don't apply most of my ideas across the board to anything really

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It's not even worth discussing in that thread. Travi$ Scott didn't really understand the context of the situation, but the general point Boosie was trying to make was that communities need to stop infighting and trying so hard to tear themselves apart before they can start pointing fingers to other people that are responsible as well. But once again, ain't nobody tryna have a conversation about the topic at hand, just the most sensationalist line that doesn't even go with everything else said or discussed in the interview. Yeah he shouldn't of said that, but let's pour our energy into that instead of the root of his sentiments.

Never thought it'd get it's own GAF thread though. I guess Boosie is still poppin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom